The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 23, 2013 9:43 am

Re: Folder/File

Wiz147 wrote:
Hi, can you upload the UI folder in AeriaGames/AVA/avaGame/Content/ ?
Or just the AVA_S_Hud.upk ?

I have the AVA_S_Hud.upk error i try to install Framework-DirectX-Driver-Graphic. but the same problem. Pls upload the UI folder or just that file.

Thanks Wink  

Done! Smile

UI Folder:

1: Go here and Download the .rar file: UI Folder

2: The folder you asked for is inside the .rar file so just right click on the file you downloaded and click on 'Extract files...' and then choose the following path:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Content

Have a good Weekend! Wink
Advertisement

juniiinho__o

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 1:12 pm
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/errrrrrrrrrrroooo.png/

Anyone know how to solve? I've tried a few things and could not :/

The2009RKO

The2009RKO
PostedFeb 23, 2013 2:18 pm
juniiinho__o wrote:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/errrrrrrrrrrroooo.png/

Anyone know how to solve? I've tried a few things and could not :/  

Try this:

Avaprop_LDRSky_Food:

1: Go here and Download the file: Avaprop_LDRSky_Food.upk

2: Copy the file you just downloaded (Avaprop_LDRSky_Food) and Paste it on the following directory:

If you use Aeria Ignite:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Content\Environments

If you use Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\avaGame\Content\Environments

==============================\\===============================

Avaprop_LDRSky_ET:

1: Go here and Download the file: Avaprop_LDRSky_ET.upk

2: Copy the file you just downloaded (Avaprop_LDRSky_ET.upk) and Paste it on the following directory:

If you use Aeria Ignite:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Content\Environments

If you use Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\avaGame\Content\Environments

Really hope this can fix your issue, if this didn't fixed the issue please reply again.

It should come a similar error message but not the same, just check the 'LastFileError: ' part and see if the .upk file missing is the same or different... if it's different please take another printscreen and reply again on this thread with it.

Also, if this fixed the issue come here and reply on this thread saying it fixed your issue and that you can play! Smile

Wiz147

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 8:51 am

Nice

Hi, thank's RKO the files its Ok but my AVA don't works UFFFFFFF.

Anyone can tell me how to fix the Hud_S_Hud.upk Error?
I try to download and install Framework4-Activex-GraphicCard but NOTHING.
Pls help me.

The2009RKO

The2009RKO
PostedFeb 24, 2013 9:32 am

Re: Nice

Wiz147 wrote:
Hi, thank's RKO the files its Ok but my AVA don't works UFFFFFFF.

Anyone can tell me how to fix the Hud_S_Hud.upk Error?
I try to download and install Framework4-Activex-GraphicCard but NOTHING.
Pls help me.  

Hey again buddy! Smile

You can try to read this post and do what is stated there:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1849289

Hope you get your issue fixed! Smile

Wiz147

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 11:21 am

I Read that post and Apply it, Same problem.

Help me pls.

zed222

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:53 am

A.V.A - backup download link
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1862889
Posted : Jan 12, 2013 7:13 am

[DOWNLOAD] A.V.A. Folder!
Posted :Feb 08, 2013 10:38 am

don't want to fight over this because we both want to help other

but something bother me:
you didn't tell what was the ver you upload nor give md5 for checking by downloader ( can be useful for finding out file have problem when downloaded or no)

also i try making new upload link and the last ver downloader give is still 2012/12/14
what is your file ver?

also i will make small file size if you want ( you can work on making big part size for high speed downloader )

p s:
for some gs tell me this :
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Remember, no download from www.aeriagames.com will have a virus or any sort of malicious software. If your antivirus says otherwise, it is simply because the file has not been scanned by it before.  

when i made that topic but support this topic ......no comment

The2009RKO

The2009RKO
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:16 am
zed222 wrote:

Then why you making this post and with that .gif images which seems you trying to make me feel stupid?...

I read that thread on the beginning of last month and you didn't saw me going to your post complain right?

zed222 wrote:
but something bother me:
you didn't tell what was the ver you upload  

It clearly says 'Valentine update files' meaning the version is the last one updated.

zed222 wrote:
also i will make small file size if you want ( you can work on making big part size for high speed downloader )  

Do what you want buddy, you didn't came here anymore so I've decided to do this but definitely didn't want to steal your spotlight, plus your post is about backups while mine is about A.V.A. Folder.

zed222 wrote:
p s:
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Remember, no download from www.aeriagames.com will have a virus or any sort of malicious software. If your antivirus says otherwise, it is simply because the file has not been scanned by it before.  

Well, probably because your post is about FILES and mine is about the A.V.A. Folder that means it's the ORIGINAL A.V.A. Folder and not something really made by me, plus...a GS also talked with me already about that but as I said this is the A.V.A. Folder and not any kind of file...

zed222

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 2:46 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
zed222 wrote:

Then why you making this post and with that .gif images which seems you trying to make me feel stupid?...

I read that thread on the beginning of last month and you didn't saw me going to your post complain right?

zed222 wrote:
but something bother me:
you didn't tell what was the ver you upload  

It clearly says 'Valentine update files' meaning the version is the last one updated.

zed222 wrote:

Do what you want buddy, you didn't came here anymore so I've decided to do this but definitely didn't want to steal your spotlight, plus your post is about backups while mine is about A.V.A. Folder.

zed222 wrote:
p s:
ramsisthe3rd wrote:

Well, probably because your post is about FILES and mine is about the A.V.A. Folder that means it's the ORIGINAL A.V.A. Folder and not something really made by me, plus...a GS also talked with me already about that but as I said this is the A.V.A. Folder and not any kind of file...  

first sorry about that smile ... i think that's a friendly smile( look like i mistake)

the reasen i didn't update that topic is because there isn't any new file aeria make for uploading and no one ask any question for answering that and no reason send spam post

like i tell you before there isn't any update aeria release for downloading

this is the 4 file we download form downloader and my dowloader tell me this is the last ver:

if you just tell the name file you upload insted of answering like that it would be more useful

also telling me "ORIGINAL A.V.A. Folder" like that i'm worried you make your parts from this folder:

and about gs
i send comment like that for gs to understand making difference between 2 person when doing samething wasn't good thing ( and i send that in kind way not like some 10 years old kid and try start fighting)

last thing i hate fighting over topics or works in Parallel topics ... that's why i ask you to make a team and work in one place ( working in your topic or mine no difference for me - i can send ticket and ask for closing that topic if you accept working together)

The2009RKO

The2009RKO
PostedFeb 25, 2013 2:55 pm
zed222 wrote:
first sorry about that smile ... i think that's a friendly smile( look like i mistake)  

haha, no problem! xD

I actually think that smiles are funny :3

like i tell you before there isn't any update aeria release for downloading

this is the 4 file we download form downloader and my dowloader tell me this is the last ver:

Ohhh I see..

if you just tell the name file you upload insted of answering like it would be more useful

also telling me "ORIGINAL A.V.A. Folder" like that i'm worried you make your parts from this folder:

Oh well, I just uploaded the folder and not file at all...I mean, of course there are the A.V.A. Files inside the folder but yeah...

last thing i hate fighting over topics or works in Parallel topics ... that's why i ask you to make a team and work in one place ( working in your topic or mine no difference for me - i can send ticket and ask for closing that topic if you accept working together)  

I don't wanted to make this seem like a fight buddy! Razz

You mean...closing your topic, mine or both?

I don't really get it on how we can work as a team lol...sorry, I'm tired today so yeah don't be mad if this is a stupid question.