Author Message

zed222

Rank 0
Joined
15 Mar 2012
Posts
90
Location
United States
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:05 pm
hi again ( this time i come back after long time )

i don't know my friend tell me joke or is this update really have more than 1 gig size?

for god sake i just hope they update the installer file this time because the update size of installing file is near 3 gig now ( if anyone plan to use the aeria downloader ....
Advertisement

leopiva86

Rank 0
Joined
31 Jul 2011
Posts
4
Location
Brazil
PostedApr 18, 2013 5:55 am

=(

Even after the update, same error... Theres a new thing tough... Now the screen goes full black but the game won't start, so I do the alt+tab to change windows and i see the same error...

Any more ideas? I've done everything u told me till now RKO... please help me out =D

Buckshank

Rank 0
Joined
29 Mar 2013
Posts
6
Location
Rochester, NY United States
PostedApr 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Windows 8

I have Windows 8. When I right click on the first download there is not extract all option in the dropdown. What do I press instead??????

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
7682
Location
Academic City Japan
PostedApr 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Re: Windows 8

Buckshank wrote:
I have Windows 8. When I right click on the first download there is not extract all option in the dropdown. What do I press instead??????  
You need to download Winrar or Winzip or something similar like that.

IMglitcher

Rank 0
Joined
31 Aug 2012
Posts
54
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:11 am

hai

kyuni sent me here. could you preash upload the file that will fix last filename effects_03.upk or something for me? Would lub you forever :3

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5215
Location
Portugal
PostedApr 19, 2013 11:17 am

Re: hai

IMglitcher wrote:
kyuni sent me here. could you preash upload the file that will fix last filename effects_03.upk or something for me? Would lub you forever :3  


Hey buddy! Smile

1: Go here and Download the file: avaEffect_03.upk

2: Copy the file you just downloaded (avaEffect_03.upk) and Paste it on the following directory:

If you use Aeria Ignite:

  • C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Content\Effects


If you use Steam:

  • C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\avaGame\Content\Effects


Have a wonderful weekend.

IMglitcher

Rank 0
Joined
31 Aug 2012
Posts
54
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 19, 2013 12:04 pm
TYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY

Thank you <3

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5215
Location
Portugal
PostedApr 20, 2013 8:26 am
Thread has been updated from 17th April Content Update!

You can check on the first page now for the new 5 Parts (750MB each) by downloading through mega.co.nz

However, since for the past months there has been some players with some issues downloading from there I've decided to upload in 18 Parts (200MB each) to mediafire.com

Here they are!

1: Download this .rar files that have been split in 18 parts from the entire A.V.A. Folder:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

2: After downloading every parts, make sure that all this 18 parts are in the same folder, if they are just right click on part 1 and choose 'Extract files...' and then choose the following path:



3: Just click ok and wait for the rar files to successfully extract the A.V.A. folder into your AeriaGames folder

4: Just go to the following path:


  • C:\AeriaGames\AVA


Then double click on NWZLauncher, click 'Start Game', log-in and click 'Enter' and than you should be able to play!

smohsen

Rank 1
smohsen
Joined
08 Apr 2012
Posts
269
Location
Iran
PostedApr 20, 2013 8:56 am
The2009RKO wrote:
Thread has been updated from 17th April Content Update!

You can check on the first page now for the new 5 Parts (750MB each) by downloading through mega.co.nz

However, since for the past months there has been some players with some issues downloading from there I've decided to upload in 18 Parts (200MB each) to mediafire.com

Here they are!

1: Download this .rar files that have been split in 18 parts from the entire A.V.A. Folder:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

2: After downloading every parts, make sure that all this 18 parts are in the same folder, if they are just right click on part 1 and choose 'Extract files...' and then choose the following path:



3: Just click ok and wait for the rar files to successfully extract the A.V.A. folder into your AeriaGames folder

4: Just go to the following path:


  • C:\AeriaGames\AVA


Then double click on NWZLauncher, click 'Start Game', log-in and click 'Enter' and than you should be able to play!
 

can we use this without installed version?
means: i dont have any installed
can i just download and extract and play?

smohsen

Rank 1
smohsen
Joined
08 Apr 2012
Posts
269
Location
Iran
PostedApr 20, 2013 8:57 am
also can you stacky this topic ?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: