kisaki20

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:14 pm

Problem.

Okay, so now both of the green bars load succesfully, but on the connecting screen, I get a failed to connect. I've downloaded your 5 files. :c
Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Re: Problem.

kisaki20 wrote:
Okay, so now both of the green bars load succesfully, but on the connecting screen, I get a failed to connect. I've downloaded your 5 files. :c  

Hey again buddy! Smile

Let's try this:

1: Go here and Download the file: Files to Binaries Folder

2: Right click on the file you downloaded and click on 'Extract files...' and then choose the following path:

If you use Aeria Ignite:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\Binaries

If you use Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\Binaries

=============================\\==============================\\===================

1: Go here and Download the file: Files to Localization Folder

2: Right click on the file you downloaded and click on 'Extract files...' and then choose the following path:

If you use Aeria Ignite:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Localization\USA

If you use Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\avaGame\Localization\USA

=============================\\==============================\\===================

1: Go here and Download the file: Files to Content Folder

If you use Aeria Ignite:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Content

If you use Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\avaGame\Content

Also, try to disable your Anti-Virus and Firewall while playing A.V.A.!

Hope this works.

kisaki20

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Problem.

We're having some sort of progression, Now i can get in lobby but can't get in game, the error is : Ressource file does not mach with host or whatever, I feel like after fixing this problem, i'll be able to play and I'll stop annoying you C: it's a win-win

engineer52

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 11:19 pm

march update

re: I need these 3 files!
Here they are buddy, except for the gulim_2 that I don't really know where it is so please specify the localization of it!

EP-BattleGear1.ut3:

1: Go here and Download the file: EP-BattleGear1.ut3

2: Copy the file you just downloaded (EP-BattleGear1.ut3) and Paste it on the following directory:

If you use Aeria Ignite:

C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Content\Maps

If you use Steam:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\avaGame\Content\Maps

=========================\\=====================================\\============================

SW-Conveyor.ut3:

1: Go here and Download the file: SW-Conveyor.ut3

2: Copy the file you just downloaded (SW-Conveyor.ut3) and Paste it on the following directory:

If you use Aeria Ignite:

C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Content\Maps

If you use Steam:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\avaGame\Content\Maps

=========================\\=====================================\\============================

gulim_2:

Don't really know where this file is, so please specify the localization of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool thank you I appreciate the help! I am going to download the two files and see what happens! As for the 3rd file "gulim_2" its here it has to do with fonts I take it
C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Fonts\USA

xD3v1Ix

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 5:22 am

Re: [DOWNLOAD] A.V.A. Folder! - MARCH!

For those that can't download A.V.A. or have trouble installing it!
The2009RKO wrote:
This worked with everyone that downloaded it already:

Vezoid wrote:
Thanks! And...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

IT WORKED!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! WHPOOWEOEOW YAYRYAYYRYARYAYYAYAR

Words cannot describe the feelings I feel.

:3  

*UPDATED: 20TH MARCH UPDATE!*

Hey there fellows! Smile

So, I've seen that there are some people having trouble installing A.V.A. so I've uploaded the A.V.A. Folder!

Just follow this simple steps:

1: Download this .rar files that have been split in 5 parts from the entire A.V.A. Folder (That has over 3GB):

Part 1:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!ZR0GCBzJ!GYTlhlmQAVFKg-fnoWNk0DIN3MkQvD8RZuE2fucFcn8

Part 2:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!dElzDThT!SvEHZV3Z_YmGaBJHuun06EbRzbUGMZS61FoQKIhzN_E

Part 3:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!AZ1QhRzA!RfWrZ2O_SN4q7e9TNKL3aAJBXz0tIi0zYfjW0CTCFjw

Part 4:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!sF0zEKpK!N_-n1E7Y6FtHDOWxLv_5pVTTIGNBSNI3RsF6GwfVZ7o

Part 5:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!RVUgUK6Y!VlNfWyqSU64kHEuRRIDfmk_0TtAWGJJCYpL7YHGq2xc

2: After downloading every parts, make sure that all this 5 parts are in the same folder, if they are just right click on part 1 and choose 'Extract files...' and then choose the following path:

3: Just click ok and wait for the rar files to successfully extract the A.V.A. folder into your AeriaGames folder

4: Just go to the following path:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA

Then double click on NWZLauncher, click 'Start Game', log-in and click 'Enter' and than you should be able to play!

Also, if someone only needs 1 - 10 files just reply on this thread saying what file(s) is (are) missing and I'll give you the link to download that single file(s)!  
Decryption error

Shadowth96

Rank 0
Shadowth96
PostedMar 23, 2013 6:48 am
Thanks, I really appreciate your help Smile
I deleted the GameGuard folder. I'll wait for your link and see if that works.

The2009RKO

The2009RKO
PostedMar 23, 2013 7:41 am

Re: march update

engineer52 wrote:

Cool thank you I appreciate the help! I am going to download the two files and see what happens! As for the 3rd file "gulim_2" its here it has to do with fonts I take it

Here it is buddy! Smile

gulim_2:

1: Go here and Download the file: gulim_2

2: Copy the file you just downloaded (gulim_2) and Paste it on the following directory:

If you use Aeria Ignite:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Fonts\USA

If you use Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\avaGame\Fonts\USA

Shadowth96 wrote:

You're welcome! Smile

Well the Maps Folder has over 3GB so I'll gave to split it in parts, going to post the link for it later on today.

engineer52

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:07 am

The2009RKO wrote:
engineer52 wrote:

Here it is buddy! Smile

gulim_2:

1: Go here and Download the file: gulim_2

2: Copy the file you just downloaded (gulim_2) and Paste it on the following directory:

If you use Aeria Ignite:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Fonts\USA

If you use Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\avaGame\Fonts\USA

Shadowth96 wrote:

You're welcome! Smile

Well the Maps Folder has over 3GB so I'll gave to split it in parts, going to post the link for it later on today.  

wow u rock thankyou for the help you must be busy with all this! I am stumped adont think im missing anymore file but since update my ping is 160 and up and not stable b4 the up it has always been around 80 i cant figure it out but makes no fun to play game plus i cant join games that have started when it says free join on but when I click join i get msg that its off and some other oddities some may been due to this "gulim" going to see but man a tell yu ugg! any1 else having ping issues since up date id like to know! thankyou !

The2009RKO

The2009RKO
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:32 am

engineer52 wrote:
wow u rock thankyou for the help you must be busy with all this! I am stumped adont think im missing anymore file but since update my ping is 160 and up and not stable b4 the up it has always been around 80 i cant figure it out but makes no fun to play game plus i cant join games that have started when it says free join on but when I click join i get msg that its off and some other oddities some may been due to this "gulim" going to see but man a tell yu ugg! any1 else having ping issues since up date id like to know! thankyou !  

Well, yeah... I'm always busy but I like to help you guys and make this Community even bigger so it's a pleasure to help all of you guys! ^_^

Have a good weekend! Wink

kisaki20

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 11:27 am
[/b]ressource file does not match with host? How can I fix that?