Author Message

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5421
Location
Portugal
PostedFeb 08, 2013 12:38 pm   Last edited by The2009RKO on Nov 17, 2013 10:50 am. Edited 18 times in total

[DOWNLOAD!] A.V.A. Folder! - SEPTEMBER [NOT UPDATED!]

For those that can't download A.V.A. or have trouble installing it!
This worked with everyone that downloaded it already:

Vezoid wrote:
Thanks! And...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

IT WORKED!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! WHPOOWEOEOW YAYRYAYYRYARYAYYAYAR

Words cannot describe the feelings I feel.

:3  


*UPDATED: 4TH SEPTEMBER UPDATE!*

Hey there fellows! Smile

So, I've seen that there are some people having trouble installing A.V.A. so I've uploaded the A.V.A. Folder!

Just follow this simple steps:


1: Download this .rar files that have been split in 5 parts from the entire A.V.A. Folder (That has over 3GB):


Part 1:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!RdtzXQ6T!BPPyy3QtFVup2dXxAESsu0byuxYJFbUT7AKcg1lxIUQ


Part 2:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!FQFniT6Q!P5F8uX8kBO-ly-QdZGT1oXnSVCUNesVVvhOTLHiVdUs


Part 3:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!VRFyXbCT!JXglwCRP3xhKBpTXRgDdlRj6ZpsePq3WUZ_dS0Z2XWM


Part 4:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!hEchjD4T!Wgg_MSYgJpEdXZPJ11zd4WQR6Mg7Hxnydnrz4pl0B-w


Part 5:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!8MUEEKqZ!KWOhchZ6PYRMKs-q3O3GbBmXOd8FgRpRDNOaWvsHHlo


2: After downloading every parts, make sure that all this 5 parts are in the same folder, if they are just right click on part 1 and choose 'Extract files...' and then choose the following path:




3: Just click ok and wait for the rar files to successfully extract the A.V.A. folder into your AeriaGames folder

4: Just go to the following path:


  • C:\AeriaGames\AVA


Then double click on NWZLauncher, click 'Start Game', log-in and click 'Enter' and than you should be able to play!



Also, if someone only needs 1 - 10 files just reply on this thread saying what file(s) is (are) missing and I'll give you the link to download that single file(s)!


=========================\\===============================\\=============

200 MB FILES, FOR PLAYERS WHO CAN'T DOWNLOAD FROM WWW.MEGA.CO.NZ!

Since for the past months there has been some players with some issues downloading from there I've decided to upload in 15 Parts (200MB each) to mediafire.com

Here they are!

1: Download this .rar files that have been split in 18 parts from the entire A.V.A. Folder:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

2: After downloading every parts, make sure that all this 15 parts are in the same folder, if they are just right click on part 1 and choose 'Extract files...' and then choose the following path:



3: Just click ok and wait for the rar files to successfully extract the A.V.A. folder into your AeriaGames folder

4: Just go to the following path:


  • C:\AeriaGames\AVA


Then double click on NWZLauncher, click 'Start Game', log-in and click 'Enter' and than you should be able to play!
Advertisement

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4638
Location
United States
PostedFeb 08, 2013 3:31 pm
Epic!

Good job RK0!

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5421
Location
Portugal
PostedFeb 08, 2013 4:26 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Epic!

Good job RK0!  


Thanks bro! Wink

It took some time to upload this but it worth it!

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5421
Location
Portugal
PostedFeb 15, 2013 6:43 pm
Thread Updated since we had an update 2 days ago!

Every part now has 750MB instead of 500MB that's why it's only 7 parts now!

Only needs 1 - 10 files just reply on this thread saying what file(s) is (are) missing and I'll give you the link to download that single file(s)!

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4638
Location
United States
PostedFeb 15, 2013 6:49 pm
Hey RKO, I think it would be a good idea if you had both the 500mb and 750 mb links as alternatives.

Some people have slower isps and might prefer to download the files in smaller sizes.

That is if you already have the links to the 500 mb files. If not it does not matter too much.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5421
Location
Portugal
PostedFeb 15, 2013 6:54 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Hey RKO, I think it would be a good idea if you had both the 500mb and 750 mb links as alternatives.

Some people have slower isps and might prefer to download the files in smaller sizes.

That is if you already have the links to the 500 mb files. If not it does not matter too much.  


I didn't split the .rar files in 500MB but that's a pretty good suggestion!

Going to upload tomorrow than! Razz

freeza.ava

Rank 1
freeza.ava
Joined
03 Aug 2012
Posts
312
Location
Porto Alegre Brazil
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:35 am
After playing some pub, I got this...



The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5421
Location
Portugal
PostedFeb 17, 2013 11:49 am
freeza.ava wrote:
After playing some pub, I got this...  


1: Go here and Download this file.

2: Copy the file you just downloaded and Paste it on the following directory:

If you use Aeria Ignite:

  • C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Content\Environments


or if you use Steam:

  • C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA\avaGame\Content\Environments


Hope this can fix the issue, if a similar issue happens again please reply on this thread and also if the same error persists reply again, but make sure the .upk is the same, if the 'Last FileName: ' is different take another printscreen and reply again with it.

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4638
Location
United States
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:37 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Hey RKO, I think it would be a good idea if you had both the 500mb and 750 mb links as alternatives.

Some people have slower isps and might prefer to download the files in smaller sizes.

That is if you already have the links to the 500 mb files. If not it does not matter too much.  


I didn't split the .rar files in 500MB but that's a pretty good suggestion!

Going to upload tomorrow than! Razz  


Didnet you say you changed the files from the 500Mb to the 750 MB?

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5421
Location
Portugal
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:42 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
The2009RKO wrote:
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Hey RKO, I think it would be a good idea if you had both the 500mb and 750 mb links as alternatives.

Some people have slower isps and might prefer to download the files in smaller sizes.

That is if you already have the links to the 500 mb files. If not it does not matter too much.  


I didn't split the .rar files in 500MB but that's a pretty good suggestion!

Going to upload tomorrow than! Razz  


Didnet you say you changed the files from the 500Mb to the 750 MB?  


Yes, but that was after the January Update now I updated it since we had a Valentine Update! Razz

But this time I split the files in 750MB instead of 500MB. Razz

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: