Author Message

Liifetimee

Rank 0
Joined
16 Jan 2012
Posts
38
Location
Israel
PostedFeb 08, 2013 7:07 am

melon and estrive looking for a team

im a rifle hes a scope
our igns:vaLLeyy,ziTTic
contact us through this thread or
xFire:dinorawrgal
the team must be from europe.
Advertisement

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
Joined
30 Oct 2012
Posts
2051
Location
Terneuzen Netherlands
PostedFeb 08, 2013 7:15 am

Re: melon and estrive looking for a team

Liifetimee wrote:
im a rifle hes a scope
our igns:vaLLeyy,ziTTic
contact us through this thread or
xFire:dinorawrgal
the team must be from europe.  


maybe some rankinfo and sd ratio, wins/loses
what you prefer to play on maps, etc.

would help a lot for those clan leaders who are looking for good members

Liifetimee

Rank 0
Joined
16 Jan 2012
Posts
38
Location
Israel
PostedFeb 08, 2013 7:24 am

Re: melon and estrive looking for a team

LeViperr wrote:


maybe some rankinfo and sd ratio, wins/loses
what you prefer to play on maps, etc.

would help a lot for those clan leaders who are looking for good members  

im a captain rank hes a 2nd lt (he has a cpt acc too)
my sd is 1.6 ,zittic is 2
i dont remember the w/l
our best maps are hammer/dual/black

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
Joined
30 Oct 2012
Posts
2051
Location
Terneuzen Netherlands
PostedFeb 08, 2013 7:30 am
if you wanna try out on the clan im in atm ( i myself dont play a lot anymore but ppl in my clan are) im online as we speak. we have a clan of all high rank players ( all 1st lt and up) but some of the players in team just love to troll ingame. so we arnt exactly a competative clan.

everyone knows everyone and we play on eu servers mostly at night and in weekends.

you can hit me up ingame ( name lRSUPREME with the small L )

Liifetimee

Rank 0
Joined
16 Jan 2012
Posts
38
Location
Israel
PostedFeb 08, 2013 7:50 am
LeViperr wrote:
if you wanna try out on the clan im in atm ( i myself dont play a lot anymore but ppl in my clan are) im online as we speak. we have a clan of all high rank players ( all 1st lt and up) but some of the players in team just love to troll ingame. so we arnt exactly a competative clan.

everyone knows everyone and we play on eu servers mostly at night and in weekends.

you can hit me up ingame ( name lRSUPREME with the small L )  

sounds really fun but were looking for a more serious clan

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
Joined
16 May 2012
Posts
242
Location
Borft Netherlands
PostedFeb 09, 2013 7:36 am
DKbaka/eNite from DeviSe here.
We are playing ESL today but I'll try you out today or tomorrow. We've seen you yesterady night on a match channel.
/w DKbaka or eNite ingame around 5pm GMT+1

Liifetimee

Rank 0
Joined
16 Jan 2012
Posts
38
Location
Israel
PostedFeb 09, 2013 10:44 am
clanallard wrote:
DKbaka/eNite from DeviSe here.
We are playing ESL today but I'll try you out today or tomorrow. We've seen you yesterady night on a match channel.
/w DKbaka or eNite ingame around 5pm GMT+1  

we'll speak tommorow

edamons

Rank 1
Joined
20 Oct 2011
Posts
204
Location
New York United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 12:21 am
We'll like to try you guys out if you're still down

TS: vs16.tserverhq.com:7142
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: