ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Bump  

Bump Bemp

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

JnlRanger

Rank 0
JnlRanger
PostedFeb 15, 2013 7:16 pm
I, JnlRanger, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, [your ign], will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

Please! I love this game so much D: Idek what i would do without it, Thank you Ziggy and Caeria for bumping it :p

sikhf0rce

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 8:31 pm
I, sikhf0rce, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, sikhf0rce, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

Beast9712

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 10:12 pm
I, lNoctiSl, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, [your ign], will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

rohit_s_2292

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 10:47 pm
I, iRohit, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, iRohit, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

LOL lNoctiSl you forgot to add nick in one part..bet you didn't care to read the whole thing ._.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:11 pm
Bump for the lulz

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

Saltytaco_AVA

Rank 0
Saltytaco_AVA
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:15 pm
I, sniper0wnt, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, sniper0wnt, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

shooland

Rank 0
shooland
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:54 am
I, x96, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, x96, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

Atrocity1

Rank 1
PostedFeb 17, 2013 11:07 am
I, stealhty1, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, stealhty1, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.