bl1ndman1

Rank 2
bl1ndman1
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:41 pm
AgnosticM4 wrote:
Sorry bl1nd. I give up. This community is utter garbage. Try to be respectful and all you get are randoms getting mad and provoking you for no reason.

Just got kicked from a pub room for not stating obvious FRF2 mods, continually called ______ for no reason whatsoever, etc.

The only real fix is to get such abusive players punished, but since no one gives a ****, who cares.

I am revoking my pledge.  

Well its not like im holding anyone hostage about it Razz

I realize its hard to maintain something like this when the community is in the state it is. It's definately harder when you make an alt and still play @ the skill level as on your main. But, I also didn't say this was going to be easy. Razz

Its ok to revoke your pledge, but keep in mind there are people who will stay with this pledge, myself included, that will be happy to see you pledge again ^.^

It is just a game after all Razz

Advertisement

xKonsta

Rank 2
xKonsta
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:51 pm
Its really an inspiration to see top players from top teams like crackheads, caprice etc... very respectful , funny and have great attitude. No matter what the situation is they laugh it out or simply dont reply. People should learn from that.

Personally after signing the pledge I feel like ignoring is the best revenge.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:53 pm
xKonsta wrote:
Its really an inspiration to see top players from top teams like crackheads, caprice etc... very respectful , funny and have great attitude. No matter what the situation is they laugh it out or simply dont reply. People should learn from that.

Personally after signing the pledge I feel like ignoring is the best revenge.  

It truly is though lol

PlzGodPlz

Rank 2
PlzGodPlz
PostedFeb 11, 2013 12:07 am
I would but....
I have an inner troll who show's a glimpse of himself every so often.
I have no control over this demonic spirit.

Dem_GemZ

Rank 3
Dem_GemZ
PostedFeb 11, 2013 3:50 am
I, Dem_GemZ, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I,Dem_GemZ, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

iPoly

Rank 2
iPoly
PostedFeb 11, 2013 6:11 am
I'll only sign it when you copy/paste to a certain forum...

bl1ndman1

Rank 2
bl1ndman1
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:36 am
Thank you everyone up until now who has pledged!!! Remember this doesn't mean you are in a binding contract but goes to show that you are making an effort to make this community a better place!!

Hope to see some more pledges ^.^

xKonsta

Rank 2
xKonsta
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:43 pm
bump, cause this helped me develop a better attitude.

Enines

Rank 0
Enines
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:16 pm
I, Jaewon, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, Jaewon, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

sofunmate2

Rank 3
sofunmate2
PostedFeb 12, 2013 11:18 pm
Broke my pledge today