Tamaion

Rank 1
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:45 am
I, Tamaion, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, Tamaion, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

known as Tamaion :) some ppl like me, some ppl don't. It's your own choice :)
Advertisement

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:48 am
MichealJung wrote:
I, Micheal Jung, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, Micheal Jung, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.  
lmao..

MrGolld

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2013 6:52 am
I, MrGold, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, MrGold. will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

BunnySwagv2

Rank 0
BunnySwagv2
PostedFeb 10, 2013 6:59 am
I, BunnySw4g, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, BunnySw4g, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

boxofshnerples

Rank 4
boxofshnerples
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:47 am
what's the difference, as soon as the thread goes into 3rd page or in a couple of months you all would forget about it and call BRs illiterate monkeys and make kindergarten insults to each other again

Signature removed by Admin. Reason: Can't bother with game-ruining hackers who buy AP and instead have to settle with petty nitpicking users of a forum

Aic1e

Rank 1
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:59 am
boxofshnerples wrote:
what's the difference, as soon as the thread goes into 3rd page or in a couple of months you all would forget about it and call BRs illiterate monkeys and make kindergarten insults to each other again  

Shut up noob. 1v1 me. I'll wreck you.

Chúc mừng năm mới. Very Happy (Happy New Years in Vietnamese. Don't know if you celebrate or not.).

Gi1gu1im wrote:
In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!  

Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur,
Natromo faan tornek wot ur,
Ter lantern ker lo Abin Sur,
Taan lek lek nok, Formorrow Sur!!

Indigo tribe oath. Step up son.

xKonsta

Rank 2
xKonsta
PostedFeb 10, 2013 10:34 am
I, Konsta, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, Konsta. will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

There's only 1 problem, the kids with horrible attitude dont go on the forums.

bl1ndman1

Rank 2
bl1ndman1
PostedFeb 10, 2013 10:49 am
xKonsta wrote:

There's only 1 problem, the kids with horrible attitude dont go on the forums.  

As true as this is, I personally am going to start kicking people from my games that are overly rude.

iHATEskyla

Rank 0
iHATEskyla
PostedFeb 10, 2013 3:51 pm
I, iHCO, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community, while maintaining my kick *** skill and good looks. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it, Unless you're Nega, Bl1nd, or Doug, Then i'll probably keep making fun of you. I, iHCO, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor. Unless some stupid BR noobs try to talk **** to me, then i'll probably make fun of them. Or if I ever go on TS with Janna, i'll probably hit on her
Yours Truly, iHCO

AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:26 pm
Sorry bl1nd. I give up. This community is utter garbage. Try to be respectful and all you get are randoms getting mad and provoking you for no reason.

Just got kicked from a pub room for not stating obvious FRF2 mods, continually called ______ for no reason whatsoever, etc.

The only real fix is to get such abusive players punished, but since no one gives a ****, who cares.

I am revoking my pledge.