LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:29 am
lRSUPREME pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, [your ign], will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

Advertisement

MrReaper_AVA

Rank 3
MrReaper_AVA
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:31 am
I, Reapah4D, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, Reapah4D. will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

BJBB ARMY

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:47 am
I, iGoldDragon , pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, iGoldDragon , will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

tabularazaa

Rank 0
tabularazaa
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:55 am
I, tabularaza, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, tabularaza, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

I really like bl1ndman1's idea! The attempt follows the right direction and has to be supported.
We, who like the game and want it to be clean need to to nail our colours to the mast.
Even if this doesn't have any effect at all it is worth trying.

More of the power to you , bl1ndman1

System specs: Intel i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz / Thermalright Archon / AsRock Extreme3 Gen.3 (LGA 1155 / Z68) / 8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz 8-8-8-24 / EVGA GTX 560 TI FPB 1024MB

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:58 am
Ok now make a list offm player that have accepted this and when he don't follow it. He get removed

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedFeb 08, 2013 7:05 am
I, with the forum nickname blaznyuu and A.V.A characters iNyuuBlaZ, NyuuBlaZ, BlaZcoWIcZ, 25thBaam, Viole, JyuGrace, Yoredet and KIRITOxASUNA, will try to be nice and friendly to all A.V.A players, as long as they will not: rage, QQ, spam, insult, hack, harass, act like they are better than others, ..
I shall try to defend those who need defending and when I'll be in a bad mood I'll try to ignore the chat rather than saying something mean but no promises (promises shouldn't be made lightly).

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:19 am
I, AgonistiK, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, AgonistiK, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:44 am
Im not disrespectful towards others/insulting others anyways.

Give me the ability to temp ban people and i would change this community, im getting really sick of the disrespectful behavior.

urbanava

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:48 am
I, [your ign], pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, [your ign], will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

oooh... should I replace the [your ign] ? Very Happy

I, S2xUrban, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, S2xUrban, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

khoieieralle

Rank 1
khoieieralle
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:09 am
I, imNorway, pledge to create a positive environment for all players of the community. To make the effort to not discourage others and to keep a positive atmosphere in all aspects of AVA, or at very least strive towards it. I, imNorway, will not falter from this pledge and continue to pursue this endeavor.

P.S I'm flaming alot, and im sorry. Everyone does flame. I have my good reasons.