annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedFeb 09, 2013 6:35 am
callizer wrote:
Some good news and brilliant ideas you have there.

Can I add something? A teleporter at Evene town please!  

+1

Also ~
Glad to see these things are being worked on, and appreciate the GM team here keeping us well informed. ;p

And, silly Codux, +11... :/

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"
Advertisement

silverpelt13

Rank 2
silverpelt13
PostedFeb 09, 2013 6:40 am

\o/

I can't wait until they add the archer class

It's a Strange Land here.........

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedFeb 09, 2013 7:22 pm
No word of political system. I really hope we're not going to just tip toe around that feature until everyone forgets and it's ignored.

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedFeb 09, 2013 11:45 pm
Anarchist69x wrote:
No word of political system. I really hope we're not going to just tip toe around that feature until everyone forgets and it's ignored.  

yeah..

also, another rvr suggestion - 3rd even 4th faction. 2 factions, one will always be better then the other.

25 vs 30 vs 45 can go either way. 40 vs 60 should always be one sided, you get the idea.

robbill923

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:10 am
Sounds good overall, glad your trying to do something about these issues and keeping us informed.

One thing I would like to add, is that I don;t believe Guards will have the desired effect, the Guards will be the new Bridge and thus people will camp the Guards.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedFeb 10, 2013 6:55 am
MPure wrote:
also, another rvr suggestion - 3rd even 4th faction. 2 factions, one will always be better then the other.  
There is gonna be 4 realms, you know?

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedFeb 10, 2013 10:34 am
Bryan.Fury wrote:
MPure wrote:
There is gonna be 4 realms, you know?  

Yup. Just hoping sooner then later.

pollux88

Rank 0
pollux88
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:11 pm
Also, something minor that might improve attendance would be to have a popup 5 min before RvR starts asking if the player wants to be instantly teleported to their realm's designated town. With that in place, nobody really has an excuse to miss the RvR (assuming FPS issues and overall RvR gameplay are improved upon).

Tactus

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Re: Producer Blog - February 8th, 2013

Update on current concerns and a peek at things to come
pollux88 wrote:
Also, something minor that might improve attendance would be to have a popup 5 min before RvR starts asking if the player wants to be instantly teleported... *snip*  

Or you could read the post next time:

Taz wrote:
One thing we are requesting is a teleportation notice that will pop up when RvR is about to start... *snip*  

Antillion08

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2013 4:05 pm
I feel like this game has a lot of PvE potential a majority of casual gamers aren't into pvp as they don't have the time to dedicate to the crafting of their charecters than some of the more hardcore players. Can their be like a PvE only server I for one will probly stop playing if I can't do the things I enjoy cus someone else looking to increase their rank by farming weeker charecters or charecters they have an advantage over. This is a fun game but I instictivley don't enjoy PvP so hopefully a PvE server or create an arena for those who do enjoy PvP