gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedFeb 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Your submissions for the design event have been given to the developers for a possible feature in the DKO costumes, mounts, and poppets in the future. Though not all designs can be chosen, we thank you for your effort. In the event that your artwork is selected, we would like to remind everyone of the disclaimer placed on these events. Any images that are submitted come under ownership of Aeria, as mentioned in the Terms of Service under 6) User Submission.
For full terms please see the following link.

http://www.aeriagames.com/policy/terms

Advertisement

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedFeb 20, 2013 2:31 pm
Anytime ebil \o/ would love to see my design one day.. it's very inspiring for me.

Crying or Very sad

gmebilfish

gmebilfish
PostedFeb 20, 2013 2:34 pm
smileybee wrote:
Anytime ebil \o/ would love to see my design one day.. it's very inspiring for me.

Crying or Very sad  

Why the sad face bee?

smileybee

smileybee
PostedFeb 20, 2013 2:36 pm
gmebilfish wrote:
smileybee wrote:

Crying or Very sad  

Why the sad face bee?  

I don't know, I cry when I'm happy...

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedFeb 20, 2013 4:43 pm
Shocked

ub ub umm... you mean i can no longer claim that 'i did that'...?

smileybee

smileybee
PostedFeb 20, 2013 5:20 pm
LalaHeat wrote:
Shocked

I would just be honored if they ever use my stuff.... I would floor out crying.. //asianess

Tactus

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 6:07 pm
LalaHeat wrote:
Shocked

Technically you can't claim "I did that... so I want money" (royalties) for them using your design/idea in their game and making revenue from it.

You can still say it is/was your design that was put in to game--and if you keep the link to your submissions you even have that proof if players don't believe you. Aeria is not going to delete the submissions and claim it was their idea; it is more powerful for the game and community to say they are building the game with the community.

If they were really cool they would add your name to the flavor text and give you a perm one for free Razz

gmebilfish

gmebilfish
PostedFeb 20, 2013 6:24 pm
Tactus wrote:
LalaHeat wrote:
Shocked

Technically you can't claim "I did that... so I want money" (royalties) for them using your design/idea in their game and making revenue from it.

You can still say it is/was your design that was put in to game--and if you keep the link to your submissions you even have that proof if players don't believe you. Aeria is not going to delete the submissions and claim it was their idea; it is more powerful for the game and community to say they are building the game with the community.

If they were really cool they would add your name to the flavor text and give you a perm one for free Razz  

I believe if your work is selected your name will be mention in the item description. I wouldn't mind giving the player the item they created ^^ Dunno if there a perm costume though.

Don_Darb

Rank 0
Don_Darb
PostedFeb 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Retirado Shaiya Lat 08/12

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedFeb 21, 2013 7:32 am
ok cool, i didnt care about royalties, i was just worried, cuz i already put the pic up on my fb (i hate fb i hate fb i hate fb) so i was just wondering.