Author Message

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:10 pm   Last edited by Aeria.Mazinger on Feb 19, 2013 10:48 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Q&A] Wartune

Hi all Wartune players,

A lot of players have raised their concern about Wartune. Mainly, it's regarding the claim that Aeria's portal is not as up-to-date as they can be with the happenings and events of Wartune. Rest assure that we are listening to what you guys have to say. We will do our best to keep you up-to-date with all the news that we have.
So here we go:
 
1. Is there anything new for Wartune in the near future?
1. Yes, Wartune developers are now working very hard to implement Version 1.5 for Wartune. The current ETA for the delivery of the first half of 1.5 is late February or early March, as the developer is trying to fine tune the version update.  

 
2. I can only obtain X amount of Rose Petals from the event, what is up with that?
There will be other events in February for you to obtain more Rose Petals from, so no worries there.  

 
3. The event calender should alert us with the end date of certain events so I can better time my playtime and max out the item I can obtain.
The is a legitimate claim and we will relay that message to the developer to implement a change so you are more informed. Please keep an eye on the patch notes to see when it gets implemented.  


Please do not hesitate to comment or bring up suggestions as we will do our best to improve your experience with this fine product.

Thanks,
Mazinger
Advertisement

1ForLyfe

Rank 0
1ForLyfe
Joined
01 Jul 2010
Posts
193
Location
Colorado United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:41 am
Anyway we can get a 3rd group arena in there? I go to work right before the first one starts and get off right when the 2nd one ends. I'm sure I am not the only person that a 3rd one would benefit either.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
116
Location
United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:45 am
Thank you. Glad to see this is getting your attention.

Suggestions:
#1 - Upcoming features with any upcoming update(s). Provide a link if you do not want to copy & paste information about update. Players would appreciate this. Smile
#2 - See #3.
#3 - Provide a week to two week notice of known events and upcoming events. I do realize aeria games have their own events. All partner game events should have information available when it is known. Currently, I visit another partner website & game's website to get my information. They have very update information.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
712
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Re: [Q&A] Wartune

Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
1. Is there anything new for Wartune in the near future?
1. Yes, Wartune developers are now working very hard to implement Version 1.5 for Wartune. The current ETA for the delivery of the first half of 1.5 is late February or early March, as the developer is trying to fine tune the version update.  


Yes we all know that 1.5 is coming soon, unfortunately not from Aeria. Most of us go to Wartune.com or a competitor site to obtain information on these updates. I understand that Aeria is restricted by the information that the developers make available to it, but the fact remains that I am referring to information which is available on another site. This means that it is information that the developers either have already sent out or will send out on request. We are not talking about information that doesn't exist.

The information provided on these sites, and especially by Aeria's direct competitor sets out in substantial detail the updates we are to expect from v1.5 - the kind of information that we only find out from Aeria on the day of maintenance. This information is up already. I do not wish to post an external link to the relevant pages here, but if you have any doubts I will be more than happy to send it as a ticket or pm.

It is quite a sad state of affairs that we have to go to a competitor for information we should be getting here in these forums, or have to rely on other players posting extracts from posts on those sites here instead.

 
2. I can only obtain X amount of Rose Petals from the event, what is up with that?
There will be other events in February for you to obtain more Rose Petals from, so no worries there.  


Yes but (see response to 1.) if you check the full list of events on wartune.com (or your competitor) yes they have the full details of all the events for February already posted and not a "wait and see", then you will be able to tell that the maximum amount of petals that can be obtained from all of the February events, those posted by Aeria and those not posted, is 75 petals. The piggy is 85 petals meaning that to obtain him it will still cost a minimum of 1450 balens (provided that you don't miss any event quest).

Basically whether it is an event, promotion or upcoming update, the fact remains that we go outside of Aeria to get up=to-date information that is lacking in these forums. This was the case with previous updates and previous events and promotions too.

Sorry if I seem harsh but I hold Aeria to a high standard, given the level of service that I am used to, and, therefore, expect a lot from you. It gets frustrating to have to go to a site i do not even play to get information that there is no logical reason for it not being posted here too.

silent.bob004

Rank 0
silent.bob004
Joined
18 Oct 2012
Posts
18
Location
Slovakia
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: [Q&A] Wartune

RollaR_50248 wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
1. Is there anything new for Wartune in the near future?
1. Yes, Wartune developers are now working very hard to implement Version 1.5 for Wartune. The current ETA for the delivery of the first half of 1.5 is late February or early March, as the developer is trying to fine tune the version update.  


Yes we all know that 1.5 is coming soon, unfortunately not from Aeria. Most of us go to Wartune.com or a competitor site to obtain information on these updates. I understand that Aeria is restricted by the information that the developers make available to it, but the fact remains that I am referring to information which is available on another site. This means that it is information that the developers either have already sent out or will send out on request. We are not talking about information that doesn't exist.

The information provided on these sites, and especially by Aeria's direct competitor sets out in substantial detail the updates we are to expect from v1.5 - the kind of information that we only find out from Aeria on the day of maintenance. This information is up already. I do not wish to post an external link to the relevant pages here, but if you have any doubts I will be more than happy to send it as a ticket or pm.

It is quite a sad state of affairs that we have to go to a competitor for information we should be getting here in these forums, or have to rely on other players posting extracts from posts on those sites here instead.

 
2. I can only obtain X amount of Rose Petals from the event, what is up with that?
There will be other events in February for you to obtain more Rose Petals from, so no worries there.  


Yes but (see response to 1.) if you check the full list of events on wartune.com (or your competitor) yes they have the full details of all the events for February already posted and not a "wait and see", then you will be able to tell that the maximum amount of petals that can be obtained from all of the February events, those posted by Aeria and those not posted, is 75 petals. The piggy is 85 petals meaning that to obtain him it will still cost a minimum of 1450 balens (provided that you don't miss any event quest).

Basically whether it is an event, promotion or upcoming update, the fact remains that we go outside of Aeria to get up=to-date information that is lacking in these forums. This was the case with previous updates and previous events and promotions too.

Sorry if I seem harsh but I hold Aeria to a high standard, given the level of service that I am used to, and, therefore, expect a lot from you. It gets frustrating to have to go to a site i do not even play to get information that there is no logical reason for it not being posted here too.  


Something true about what you say. I have been playing wartune on other site before and when I got info that it is on Aeria site, I have moved here to play because I think it is much better community here.
I agree that to get up to date info is difficult here but I believe it will be fixed soon. Smile
But Im worried that before patch hit our servers, people will try more and more to cheat in game.
And to ban account for "allowed cheating" seems not very good idea by my opinion.
So good luck Aeria team to be able fix these issues very soon.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:16 pm
DingleMouse wrote:
Thank you. Glad to see this is getting your attention.

Suggestions:
#1 - Upcoming features with any upcoming update(s). Provide a link if you do not want to copy & paste information about update. Players would appreciate this. Smile
#2 - See #3.
#3 - Provide a week to two week notice of known events and upcoming events. I do realize aeria games have their own events. All partner game events should have information available when it is known. Currently, I visit another partner website & game's website to get my information. They have very update information.  


Thank you for your opinion.
From now on I will do my best to keep you better informed.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Re: [Q&A] Wartune

RollaR_50248 wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
1. Is there anything new for Wartune in the near future?
1. Yes, Wartune developers are now working very hard to implement Version 1.5 for Wartune. The current ETA for the delivery of the first half of 1.5 is late February or early March, as the developer is trying to fine tune the version update.  


Yes we all know that 1.5 is coming soon, unfortunately not from Aeria. Most of us go to Wartune.com or a competitor site to obtain information on these updates. I understand that Aeria is restricted by the information that the developers make available to it, but the fact remains that I am referring to information which is available on another site. This means that it is information that the developers either have already sent out or will send out on request. We are not talking about information that doesn't exist.

The information provided on these sites, and especially by Aeria's direct competitor sets out in substantial detail the updates we are to expect from v1.5 - the kind of information that we only find out from Aeria on the day of maintenance. This information is up already. I do not wish to post an external link to the relevant pages here, but if you have any doubts I will be more than happy to send it as a ticket or pm.

It is quite a sad state of affairs that we have to go to a competitor for information we should be getting here in these forums, or have to rely on other players posting extracts from posts on those sites here instead.

 
2. I can only obtain X amount of Rose Petals from the event, what is up with that?
There will be other events in February for you to obtain more Rose Petals from, so no worries there.  


Yes but (see response to 1.) if you check the full list of events on wartune.com (or your competitor) yes they have the full details of all the events for February already posted and not a "wait and see", then you will be able to tell that the maximum amount of petals that can be obtained from all of the February events, those posted by Aeria and those not posted, is 75 petals. The piggy is 85 petals meaning that to obtain him it will still cost a minimum of 1450 balens (provided that you don't miss any event quest).

Basically whether it is an event, promotion or upcoming update, the fact remains that we go outside of Aeria to get up=to-date information that is lacking in these forums. This was the case with previous updates and previous events and promotions too.

Sorry if I seem harsh but I hold Aeria to a high standard, given the level of service that I am used to, and, therefore, expect a lot from you. It gets frustrating to have to go to a site i do not even play to get information that there is no logical reason for it not being posted here too.  


To address your concern, I will do my best to keep the community as up-to-date as possible.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
712
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Re: [Q&A] Wartune

Aeria.Mazinger wrote:


To address your concern, I will do my best to keep the community as up-to-date as possible.  


Thank you, I really enjoy the community here and the Aeria team are great. Everything I said had both Aeria's best interest in mind as well as the players. Good luck in continuing with your efforts and making the game a success.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedFeb 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: [Q&A] Wartune

RollaR_50248 wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:


To address your concern, I will do my best to keep the community as up-to-date as possible.  


Thank you, I really enjoy the community here and the Aeria team are great. Everything I said had both Aeria's best interest in mind as well as the players. Good luck in continuing with your efforts and making the game a success.  


I agree 100% with you, it's in Aeria's best interest to keep our players more informed. And I will put more effort in doing so in the future.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: