arthasbg

Rank 0
arthasbg
PostedFeb 09, 2013 5:10 pm
lingu023 wrote:
liruhong7965 wrote:
It is your standard MMO, just needs to see how the cash shop is. If top items are those gachapon things, then I'm just going to avoid this.  

Yea, cash shop is definitely one of those deciding factors in the long run. Still ignoring Tera EU because they decided they wanted to charge 1 retail copy per character slot. Trying to somehow make 6 times the profit of F2P than they made of the original game.

I mean, it is 160+ dollars in F2P to get what everyone else got for 5-50 dollars in the past? GameForge clearly do not want Tera to succeed and just want to make as much money as possible from people too dumb to count.

I'm hoping Scarlet Blades lives up to my expectations with MICRO-transactions. You know, those pay 5-10 dollars for something cool and feel that it was so worth the money. Instead of the pay 20-25 dollars and feel ripped off and think about which MMO to move on to for better returns.  

Well most of the items that are going to be sold are swimsuits, mounts, pets and probably exp boosters bp boosters and such

Advertisement

Wiesior

Rank 1
PostedFeb 09, 2013 5:20 pm
7/10
Mainly because of *** theme, boobs etc. + good story.

Beside our heroines game game do not offer too much. I think only story is only good beside this. And rly, that is first MMO when I want read it.

PvP could be strong side of this game. But balance issues and lag not allow for it.
- melee classes are useless
- Defender can not tank in mass PvP (I completly do not see her role)
- cyberclusters
- bike give immunity to get catch by other players
- guards middle BG...

+ but over all design of PvP is good: well done BG and open PvP zones.

Grind... I'm too old for grind. Times when I was teen and I spend 7 years 18/24h on grind mobs in L2 are gone. I would prefer focus on more on pure PvP than grind.

Game have potential. Most issues what I see are cosmetical. It can be fixed even till CB.

persocom100

Rank 0
persocom100
PostedFeb 10, 2013 10:47 am
let me see mechs check, boobs check, anime check Score 9/10

grind is slow, questing is fast. i normally grind lvls in most mmo's but this be first game i say i actually read and enjoyed the story line of the game. most other games i played story sucked so i just grind away or power lvl with other higher char. i'm happy i played alpha so i know now not to just grind but to actually enjoy a mmo for its story line too, not just the pvp, drops, and what now. from actually taking the time to read the story while questing you feel more rewarded for such a bigger jump in exp compared to actually grinding mobs only. i played alpha entirely solo soloed all dungeons but went to repeat 1 just to see how pt dungeon would be like more fun but fighting for drops is annoying. the dungeon with the "leaf". only thing i say i didnt like was in turn pike and janis i actually stopped lvling cause you lvl as u play in battles i wanted more time there to rank up. i say u should get ranks and maintain it as you lvl up but never actually lvl in battle. but to have a cap point i guess for max rank to have a reason to move on and continue lvling. other than that love the game and its experience. oh and ya i got to beta test lineage 2 also god i feel old...played that 7 years till i broke my +13 dual samurai sword for my se

XxDarkryuxX

Rank 0
XxDarkryuxX
PostedFeb 12, 2013 4:25 am
Fom my point of view the game is nice so far and i enjoy playing classes like punisher and whipper. The pvp is nice and is my most favorite part like going to bg's or killing the other faction in Caregate. I like the pve and the questing system in the game instead of me having to always run to a npc for a quest i get the quest soon after i completed it or level they pop up right at the bottom right of my screen above my skill slots. Leveling in this game so far is easy 1-25 is pretty easy to get to, all you have to do is do quest but also make sure to do bg for the experience and dailys because every bit helps an after 25+ it gets a little bit harder but its not really that bad. Dungeons are fun they dont get hard till marsh and thats if your doing the team mode and i also advise if u do any team mode dungeons starting at marsh or higher always have a ton of sp pots or hp pots depends on your class maybe both because from my experience i must of blew over 100+sp in my duo attempt which was a bad idea seeing how long it took to kill the bosses since it was only a medic and a whipper so low dps. Now pvp only thing i can say that i dont like is the clusters spam which it doesnt get crazy till 25+ even though people get them at 20 it doesnt get crazy till 25+ from my experience. I like the skills ingame they can be very flashy so i never get tired of looking at them. Of course i like to look at my character every now and then and those vender machines yep i can stare at those alllllll day. I would say more but the list would be on going so ill leave it at this and out of all id say the game is 8.5/10 and if u want to know more let mehhhh know.