arthasbg

Rank 0
arthasbg
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Survey for alpha testers.

Did you guys complete your survey? What kind of rate would you guys give to SB? And why? And did you decide to enter the sweepstake for the 25 amazon gift card.

I give SB 9.5/10 (my personal scale)

The only 0.5% is due to the grinding which can be avoided if quest exp and pvp exp reward get ajusted

Advertisement

HangGrenade

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:13 pm
7.5/10
would play again, looking forward to the Beta.

SeiferRealm

Rank 0
SeiferRealm
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:33 pm
5\10 or rather "pretty good for alpha". Game have nothing unique ( except boobs ), you can find those sorts of MMO's everywhere. Nothing new in gameplay, quests, storytelling, pvp. Only reason I signed for beta is to play with people I met during alpha. And I'll quit as soon as is it confirmed pay 2 win model.

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:42 pm
10/10 I wanted more grinding as It is really fast to level

arthasbg

Rank 0
arthasbg
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:45 pm
Ievikokonoe wrote:

The grind between levels around 20-25 isnt much like 5-10 min grind but i bet at later levels its going to be painfull

SeiferRealm wrote:
5\10 or rather "pretty good for alpha". Game have nothing unique ( except boobs ), you can find those sorts of MMO's everywhere. Nothing new in gameplay, quests, storytelling, pvp. Only reason I signed for beta is to play with people I met during alpha. And I'll quit as soon as is it confirmed pay 2 win model.  

I have to disagree about the uniqueness. The game has really nice story (YES STORY S-T-O-R-Y , i actually read the dialogue). Pvp is kinda dull but we can expect more ... its alpha... quests have their variety. This game have club... CLUB Hard YEA. Anyway the humour in the interaction between the command and the arkana and the other npcs is really amazing. There are times where i couldnt stop laughing

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:19 pm
arthasbg wrote:
Ievikokonoe wrote:

The grind between levels around 20-25 isnt much like 5-10 min grind but i bet at later levels its going to be painfull  
that's good I don't want to be max level in a week

Pienene13

Rank 2
Pienene13
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:30 pm
arthasbg wrote:
Ievikokonoe wrote:

If compared to other games where you just grind 24/7 to lvl i think i rather pick SB.
Honestly played many games where quests barely give exp. And grinding for hours a day just for a level ain't fun. Of course nor it would be fun to just get quests that would easily get you to cap. So i like how they made a mix of both at some point.

10/10 Very Happy Coming back once CBT/OBT starts >.<

Retirement calls. Good bye :)

NytWolf

Rank 0
NytWolf
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:11 pm

Re: Survey for alpha testers.

arthasbg wrote:

The only 0.5% is due to the grinding which can be avoided if quest exp and pvp exp reward get ajusted  

I mentioned this my self on the last bit of feedback, also saying that at level 22 the exp per level requirement gains a massive boost, so if you are partying up to quest then you will have a much bigger grind after you run out of quests unlike if you was to do it solo.

It's like when your in the pvp map doing a few quests and the mobs there have about double the HP than normal and they end up giving you about 1.6k exp per mob, but in a party it gives you about 850 or something which is a very poor amount of exp to gain in a party, if they was to up the exp to be getting about 1k-1.2k with a party of 2 then it would encourage partying more instead of solo play, a lot of MMOs suffer from this shamefully and I seriously have no idea why.

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
PostedFeb 08, 2013 1:16 am
Well, you have to consider that grinding time depends a lot on how many characters you actually want to make. Sometimes I get the feeling people who think it is too fast are people who only make a single character and nothing else.

KisanaKaito

Rank 1
KisanaKaito
PostedFeb 08, 2013 2:36 am
8/10 for SB Alpha.
It will be 9/10 with bug/glitch fixes on CB.

It would be 10/10 without any censorship! Smile