GGnoReRe

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:04 pm

New to ava, few questions

So I've played Soldier Front since about Aug. of 2007. I just tried this game out yesterday and from my experience with FPS games, I noticed a few things and got a few questions.

Does anyone else here whos played Soldier Front find this game play like insanely easy? My very first game I ever played on AVA I went 32-12 and I was the lowest rank. My second game was 28-8 and third was 26-12. I was also the lowest rank in these games and like I said, those were my VERY first, second and third scores of playing this game.

Secondly, is there hackers in this game like Soldier Front? I don't want to see coincided but I think of myself as a rather good computer FPS player and some things I seen some people do in this game just screamed "walls!"
Advertisement

JazonVoorheeS

Rank 2
JazonVoorheeS
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Re: New to ava, few questions

GGnoReRe wrote:
So I've played Soldier Front since about Aug. of 2007. I just tried this game out yesterday and from my experience with FPS games, I noticed a few things and got a few questions.

Does anyone else here whos played Soldier Front find this game play like insanely easy? My very first game I ever played on AVA I went 32-12 and I was the lowest rank. My second game was 28-8 and third was 26-12. I was also the lowest rank in these games and like I said, those were my VERY first, second and third scores of playing this game.

Secondly, is there hackers in this game like Soldier Front? I don't want to see coincided but I think of myself as a rather good computer FPS player and some things I seen some people do in this game just screamed "walls!"  

If you sticked to the beginner channel you should probably try to play in PVP 1, there are better players. And yes, there are hackers. I think most of them use 1 hit kill, there may also be some guys who pretend to be pro while wallhacking/aimbotting. But there are also some guys who just have really good headsets.

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:16 pm
Welcome to the AVA community , am glad you join us , and by the way you have said this game is real easy , well it will get hard as soon as you keep leveling up , and about the hackers , it is against rules to talk about them in forums .

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:18 pm
I heard that SF has alot of hackers. There are in AVA too, but not that much in my opinion.

GGnoReRe

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:19 pm
Thanks for the info, I did get one shot from an M4 like gun and it was not a head shot. I was kinda stunned when I died because I knew I had got one shot from a gun it takes me like 4-5 shots to kill with. And like I said it wasn't a headshot because no head was by the kill in top right corner.

Yes SF has SOOO many hackers it is unreal, that is why I am trying AVA out.

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:21 pm
GGnoReRe wrote:
Thanks for the info, I did get one shot from an M4 like gun and it was not a head shot. I was kinda stunned when I died because I knew I had got one shot from a gun it takes me like 4-5 shots to kill with. And like I said it wasn't a headshot because no head was by the kill in top right corner.

Yes SF has SOOO many hackers it is unreal, that is why I am trying AVA out.  
If you see hackers just report them. Have fun playing AVA! Maybe we meet some day ingame

Atrocity1

Rank 1
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:27 pm

GGnoReRe wrote:

Get out of the beginner channel. Just curious, what's your IGN?

GGnoReRe

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:41 pm
Yea I didn't noticed I had clicked beginner channel Very Happy I'm checking out PVP in a few or after classes tonight.

My IGN is GGnoReRE

theswagxy1

Rank 1
theswagxy1
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:43 pm
leave while you can

mrstomper

Rank 1
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:45 pm

GGnoReRe wrote:

just spend a few dollars and go play cs go, you'll get more of a challenge if thats what you want