FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Re: Please fix mage attack

nikki.talon wrote:
Hey I have an 80 um mage and am pretty much happy with the class except for 1 thing. The resist seems to cancle 2 pts for 1 resist, while a fighter loses 1 pt att pwr. for ever 1 rec. I think this is extreamly unfair to mage class. I started mage because i thought was the strongest dps in game based on the class stats i was given at the beginning of game. Now i get 3 hit by warriors/guardians/sins/hunters. And i can do only 6k crit max on them with the same attack pwr. Please do something about this for all the ppl who are playing the magic classes. Mage/Bp's. If i havent invested alot of time and money into this character I would probably start over and make a fighter. Just do whats fair and fix the resist problem. TY. X.Legacy.X 80 um mage Lailah AOL  

+1

<center></center>
Advertisement

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:57 pm
evan713 wrote:
mclovin365 wrote:
7_deadly_sins_7 wrote:
fix sins!!!!!!!!!

no one plays them and ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya  

sins, correctly done, are awesome at pvp. people don't play them because they take brains to play them correctly.  

Sin advantages= speed taken out by swift and im sure ppl who play sins can add to that  
Not to mention if you get hit with GroundShock.

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:21 pm
evan713 wrote:
mclovin365 wrote:
7_deadly_sins_7 wrote:
fix sins!!!!!!!!!

sins, correctly done, are awesome at pvp. people don't play them because they take brains to play them correctly.  

Sin advantages= speed taken out by swift and im sure ppl who play sins can add to that  

I play sin, not necessarily in pvp but I can see how they are disadvantaged, but I also see their advantage. stealth makes you untouchable for a short time, then you can use a powerful attack without them knowing where you are. get that strong hit off (end game Gore is probably extremely powerful) and then repeatedly stun them. I am not sure if skills with set damage are affected by absorption but if not that makes sins pretty dam powerful since stun skills have set damage.

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:26 pm
mclovin365 wrote:
evan713 wrote:
mclovin365 wrote:
7_deadly_sins_7 wrote:
fix sins!!!!!!!!!

I play sin, not necessarily in pvp but I can see how they are disadvantaged, but I also see their advantage. stealth makes you untouchable for a short time, then you can use a powerful attack without them knowing where you are. get that strong hit off (end game Gore is probably extremely powerful) and then repeatedly stun them. I am not sure if skills with set damage are affected by absorption but if not that makes sins pretty dam powerful since stun skills have set damage.  

ive been playing sins for years....

but ya they need something due to swift/flash lapis (skill/weapon advantage gone) as well as sonics (1 skill)

was being sarcastic btw and stealth lol it doesnt make you untouchable a aoe will get you out of stealth.

more to add as well but im lazy

evan713

Rank 5
evan713
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:38 pm
mclovin365 wrote:
evan713 wrote:
mclovin365 wrote:
7_deadly_sins_7 wrote:
fix sins!!!!!!!!!

stunts???????
...pain 6/7 bs 6 weapons.. thats all I have to say...also war weps>sins which means war dmg>sin at same speed with more hp and defense

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:39 pm
7_deadly_sins_7 wrote:
stealth lol it doesnt make you untouchable a aoe will get you out of stealth.  

that's news to me, tho like I said I'm not usually in pvp because I am not a pocket warrior and haven't had the time to lvl to 80 and farm for gear

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:43 pm
evan713 wrote:
mclovin365 wrote:
evan713 wrote:
mclovin365 wrote:
7_deadly_sins_7 wrote:
fix sins!!!!!!!!!

stunts???????
...pain 6/7 bs 6 weapons.. thats all I have to say...also war weps>sins which means war dmg>sin at same speed with more hp and defense  

forgot blindside or silent lol

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:44 pm
mclovin365 wrote:
7_deadly_sins_7 wrote:
stealth lol it doesnt make you untouchable a aoe will get you out of stealth.  

that's news to me, tho like I said I'm not usually in pvp because I am not a pocket warrior and haven't had the time to lvl to 80 and farm for gear  

i am no pocket warrior my self, or am i lvl 80.....i do lower zones.....

think mages can wait when sins/rangers have had their class destroyed where any other one can get their benifits

evan713

Rank 5
evan713
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:48 pm
7_deadly_sins_7 wrote:
evan713 wrote:
mclovin365 wrote:
evan713 wrote:
mclovin365 wrote:
7_deadly_sins_7 wrote:
fix sins!!!!!!!!!

stunts???????

i said bs= blindside

and didnt mention silent because pain 6/7 bs 6 is the most common link for pvp weps(debuffs)

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:52 pm
evan713 wrote:
7_deadly_sins_7 wrote:
evan713 wrote:
mclovin365 wrote:
evan713 wrote:
mclovin365 wrote:
7_deadly_sins_7 wrote:
fix sins!!!!!!!!!

stunts???????

i said bs= blindside

and didnt mention silent because pain 6/7 bs 6 is the most common link for pvp weps(debuffs)  

my bad bud lol my eyes skipped over it ><