nikki.talon

Rank 0
nikki.talon
PostedFeb 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Please fix mage attack

Hey I have an 80 um mage and am pretty much happy with the class except for 1 thing. The resist seems to cancle 2 pts for 1 resist, while a fighter loses 1 pt att pwr. for ever 1 rec. I think this is extreamly unfair to mage class. I started mage because i thought was the strongest dps in game based on the class stats i was given at the beginning of game. Now i get 3 hit by warriors/guardians/sins/hunters. And i can do only 6k crit max on them with the same attack pwr. Please do something about this for all the ppl who are playing the magic classes. Mage/Bp's. If i havent invested alot of time and money into this character I would probably start over and make a fighter. Just do whats fair and fix the resist problem. TY. X.Legacy.X 80 um mage Lailah AOL
Advertisement

ChildOfTheArbat

Rank 0
ChildOfTheArbat
PostedFeb 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Re: Please fix mage attack

nikki.talon wrote:
Hey I have an 80 um mage and am pretty much happy with the class except for 1 thing. The resist seems to cancle 2 pts for 1 resist, while a fighter loses 1 pt att pwr. for ever 1 rec. I think this is extreamly unfair to mage class. I started mage because i thought was the strongest dps in game based on the class stats i was given at the beginning of game. Now i get 3 hit by warriors/guardians/sins/hunters. And i can do only 6k crit max on them with the same attack pwr. Please do something about this for all the ppl who are playing the magic classes. Mage/Bp's. If i havent invested alot of time and money into this character I would probably start over and make a fighter. Just do whats fair and fix the resist problem. TY. X.Legacy.X 80 um mage Lailah AOL  

I guess you missed the great Fix Resist Wars a century ago! Glorious days!
Anyway Shaiya is beyond "fixing". The game is actually in a persistent vegetative state. We are trapped in this body, waiting for their care to be terminated.

The angel of love is upon me...

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:19 pm
FIX RESISTTTT
won't happen.

Ex caster.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:21 pm
Those hits seem low Surprised

MrMagic hits me for 9k's which is rather annoying of him!

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:29 pm
i always see this stuff bout resist...yet...wonka can walk around pawning most ppl in canta...one aoe on alter hill dooms anyone not top geared....hehe...maybe if it was "evened out" as some would say....wars/figher would be useless to a wall of mage/pag...only people left would be rec/wis tanks and orcs...lol...as a war i have to make an entire piece of armour dedicated to not die in one hit from a mage....i'd much rather use that hat for dps..but alas...cant cuz the mages do 3.5-4.3k damage if its not on.....and with it its still 2800 by stubby and jedi Razz

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:01 pm
Canta is different than end game. Could almost say casters are OP in Canta because nothing to dispel AR and gear doesn't give insane amounts of resist.

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:59 pm
fix sins!!!!!!!!!

no one plays them and ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:30 pm
7_deadly_sins_7 wrote:
fix sins!!!!!!!!!

sins, correctly done, are awesome at pvp. people don't play them because they take brains to play them correctly.

evan713

Rank 5
evan713
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:35 pm
mclovin365 wrote:
7_deadly_sins_7 wrote:
fix sins!!!!!!!!!

sins, correctly done, are awesome at pvp. people don't play them because they take brains to play them correctly.  

Sin advantages= speed taken out by swift and im sure ppl who play sins can add to that

dallas123

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:39 pm
Wouldn't it be easier to nerf fighters/warriors than 'fix' every other dps class? Every class looks nerfed next to overpowered fighters/warriors IMO.

hay hay im new so give me some tips