Sehlyet

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 10:56 pm
Ok... people claiming 30+ fps in mass RvR please record it for the rest of us with mid to high end Pc's not getting close to this.

Currently with an i7 3820 cpu and a Radeon 7870 graphics card i am not getting anywhere near 50 fps as one person claimed. My cpu never breaks 30% usage and the gpu usage is practically non existent if i am reading the gpu-z app correctly.

i have gone though all graphics driver updates etc. in mass PvP i hover around 10-15 fps and when a 30+ group comes zerging in i have gone down to 0.8 fps shortly after it returns back to the teens range but still 50 fps really? Now outside of RvR and castle siege i get 60+ fps although when i pull a full mob group in temple my fps drop to 30ish sometimes as low as 20. there is also barely any difference in fps when switching from low to high.

As things are now there are times when pvp basically becomes unplayable and this is on a higher end pc. mid pc seem to get 1-5 fps constant in rvr and afaik most mmo's are aiming for the mid pc crowd because limiting your game to 10-20% of pc users really limits the number of people who can play the game.
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 08, 2013 12:46 am
50 FPS during a push in RvR is impossible. I wont believe it until I see a Video Capture of those who claimed to have 50 FPS during combat in RvR.

I have built a new System in October:
AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE - Quad Core
Sapphire Radeon 7770 Overclock Edition - 1gb DDR5
2x 4gb RAM 1333mhz Kingston

The game seems to rely on CPU performance, so I doubt people could get 50 FPS even with a high-end Octa Core CPU.

Wavenut

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:09 am
it's useless stay here to find a problem on our side...the problem it's just the game engine.

i have the same problem and stop playing for this...
it's clear the problem it's only on some/too much machine since a lot doesen't have any problem

with my pc spec i can play all recent game with decent quality...and i can't play a 2009 game... Rolling Eyes i do not want play 1900X1900 i just want play 1024 resolution... i have 20/30 fps around the map and 3 fps in the city...so until they don't do something it's frustrating playing on this condition
my specific:
cpu athlon x2 3.8ghz
4gb ddr2 800
ati hd 6670
win 7 x64

chippa40

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:16 am
GM LEO you chatting bubble i no people with 125 fps on wow and they come here and go down to 5 fps is that there computer aswel huh when i entered myself in a baston siege i went down to 0.19 fps but oh i guess thats my computer neva your games eva IF WE DC ITS OUR NET NOT YOU not even if gf still playing on facebook game you still say its our net and comps neva take the blame well dont you think for once you should maybe all shiaya gms need to go back to that nub game Sad this lag issue is spoiling the fun for all get it sorteded else alot will leave imo i know its new game and all but still age need to take responceabillity's aswel and it winds me up when gm's always sit there and go its your comp its your net because that is bull

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:22 am
Forum Mod, lock this Topic aswell.
Just Walls of text complaints *facepalm*

chippa40

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:33 am
lol its the truth flip in wowo he has 125 fps in rvr he goes down to 5 fps so yea i did not put it for conflict to happen but but that just says it all on the dps dont ya think ??

redmoon151

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 6:05 am
they had lag issues all thu out beta. As much as they said they were going to fix it, it seems cheaper for them just to say we are working on it than to actually fix it.

I have to ask myself, what was the point of beta and stress? Of course after the complete fail of this games opening i expected the lag problem to be fixed.

Seems to me the only thing they did was slow down the mounts to a a snails pace, and boost up the mob to almost impossible to kill without a party. Well, now we know better.

I had to drop this game and only play it form time to time. no a good job at all.