tcresine

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 11:05 am

Developing a card trading web application

Feedback and Suggestions wanted
Hey guys, I noticed one big thing is to trade cards, and since the trading process in the game is not available yet people have simply been gifting items back and forth. However if you are using the message board you only have so many characters you can put in a post to describe what you want and what you have.

I'm developing a free web application that will be supported on all devices/browsers that allows you to list the cards you want and the cards you have. I'm looking for any other suggestions that people may have to help me provide a great tool to the community. Anyone who's interested in helping can add contact me, my details and code repository will be here :

http://www.github.com/Hakaze

Thanks
Advertisement

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:49 pm
Github <3

tcresine

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 4:49 am
Got alot of the data and images for cards. When adding cards to your list, u simply type the name and it autocompletes from the database. It also allows the user to get analytics on every card including the supply/demand.

Once I have an alpha test completed, ill allow people to sign up for a quick beta test before the official release.

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 2:36 am

Great idea.

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Posted By Aeria Mobile