Author Message

liruhong7965

Rank 0
Joined
30 Nov 2012
Posts
162
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:27 am
enderspace_zone wrote:
Not as old as some of the other objects here.



But whenever someone asks me what this is, it makes my gamers soul bleed.  


I raise you.

Advertisement

Crash004

Rank 0
Joined
10 Sep 2009
Posts
36
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:38 am
Robin Quote:
"Six of them, two of us. The odds are in our favour."


enderspace_zone

Rank 0
Joined
04 Feb 2013
Posts
16
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:28 am

Re: :D Im more of the Nintendo Generation

MastaJ16 wrote:




 


That's most of my childhood right there.

liruhong7965 wrote:

I raise you.
(image)  


Well done.
But we can always use this for a bid.


Comes in with a bit of cotton, match and some alcohol.

jdbecker619

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Joined
07 Feb 2013
Posts
71
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:45 am
How much does it cost to make a local call on a payphone? a.5c b.10c c.25c d.What is a payphone?
What is the proper way to clean a NES game?
Typewriter, Reel to Reel, IIe, which have you owned/used
Soaps or Jellies?
Best Karaoke song?
How many floppys did Doom 2 come with?
Ecto Cooler, discuss

PowerPein

Rank 0
Joined
02 Nov 2012
Posts
21
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:15 am
jdbecker619 wrote:
How much does it cost to make a local call on a payphone? a.5c b.10c c.25c d.What is a payphone?
What is the proper way to clean a NES game?
Typewriter, Reel to Reel, IIe, which have you owned/used
Soaps or Jellies?
Best Karaoke song?
How many floppys did Doom 2 come with?
Ecto Cooler, discuss  


In Hungary: 100HUF/min
Streeth phone
Mildly with detergent water.
Typewriter used. I typed it yet on one like that.
Soaps
Hungaryan gypsy song: Szép a szeme!
RAR or ZIP or not compress?
I not drink ecto cooler, but my favorit drink: Milky way

HongChina

Rank 0
Joined
19 Apr 2011
Posts
170
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:19 am
jdbecker619 wrote:
How much does it cost to make a local call on a payphone? a.5c b.10c c.25c d.What is a payphone?
What is the proper way to clean a NES game?
Typewriter, Reel to Reel, IIe, which have you owned/used
Soaps or Jellies?
Best Karaoke song?
How many floppys did Doom 2 come with?
Ecto Cooler, discuss  

$0.25
By blowing it
Typewriter, IIE

The rest iunno.

lingu023

Rank 2
Joined
01 Nov 2012
Posts
574
PostedFeb 09, 2013 5:13 am
Crash004 wrote:
Robin Quote:
"Six of them, two of us. The odds are in our favour."


 


The good old days.
Same bat time. Same bat channel.

styfz

Rank 1
Joined
02 Apr 2010
Posts
380
PostedFeb 09, 2013 7:26 am
HongChina wrote:
By blowing it  


Dude, never do that. Altough it seems to be the best way to make a NES game work, you're just slowly killing both the game and the console. But I bet you already knew that Smile

soapdx

Rank 0
Joined
27 Jan 2013
Posts
10
PostedFeb 09, 2013 8:10 am

Questions age also

With questions like these you'd have to update the questions, because in a few years it won't serve the same purpose.

Check out these questions for Leisure Suit Larry 1. Now they check if you're over 40, not 18.

http://www.allowe.com/Larry/1questions.htm Confused

And the problem today is all them kids can use the internet.

lingu023

Rank 2
Joined
01 Nov 2012
Posts
574
PostedFeb 09, 2013 10:35 am

Re: Questions age also

soapdx wrote:
With questions like these you'd have to update the questions, because in a few years it won't serve the same purpose.

Check out these questions for Leisure Suit Larry 1. Now they check if you're over 40, not 18.

http://www.allowe.com/Larry/1questions.htm Confused

And the problem today is all them kids can use the internet.  


And we would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: