JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:26 am

Naked Canta PvP

20-30
Well Since February does not have any Events why don't we try and do a naked PvP In Canta? Just saying... So we give GSes a relief and GMs to focus on Tickets etc etc =3 Tell meh your opinion

Advertisement

evan713

Rank 5
evan713
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:27 am
how about no O.o, just pvp normally!!!

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:29 am
evan713 wrote:

Well I didn't said it will take forever... Just for 1 hour... o_o

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:31 am
not bad...but i think with the mass influx of players as of late...they are just getting accoustomed to the zone and it will be too difficult to control over eager people..without GM to run it, unfortunatly i dont think it would work Sad

lets face it...lots of 80's now playing canta they wanna be able to use the uber gear they bought for zone not "i just started here last week and now i have to be naked? that set cost me 2k ops"

its too many people in zone as a whole to effectivly manage a naked event unless done by a GM (people might acctually listen to a GM instead) i think its just we want an event period...kind of the hill or something... boss spawns...ice events....not naked...far too often all it takes is everyone naked...one f-tard fully geared (that doesnt really play in zone just has a canta toon from whenever) pop a ton of noss stay outta raid and wipe the other sides naked faction...

*sigh* it just never works out Sad

evan713

Rank 5
evan713
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:32 am
JohnytheGod wrote:
evan713 wrote:

still no O.o

evan713

Rank 5
evan713
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:36 am
sexymarcus69 wrote:
not bad...but i think with the mass influx of players as of late...they are just getting accoustomed to the zone and it will be too difficult to control over eager people..without GM to run it, unfortunatly i dont think it would work Sad

lets face it...lots of 80's now playing canta they wanna be able to use the uber gear they bought for zone not "i just started here last week and now i have to be naked? that set cost me 2k ops"

its too many people in zone as a whole to effectivly manage a naked event unless done by a GM (people might acctually listen to a GM instead) i think its just we want an event period...kind of the hill or something... boss spawns...ice events....not naked...far too often all it takes is everyone naked...one f-tard fully geared (that doesnt really play in zone just has a canta toon from whenever) pop a ton of noss stay outta raid and wipe the other sides naked faction...

*sigh* it just never works out Sad  

Gears are made for a reason, if people want to play naked fine, let them, but if GMs dont force it, there is no need for everyone else to. Everyone has made their gears for a reason, and people keep saying that naked evens out the playingfield but it doesn't, all it does its to make it easier for people to stad pad... Naked pvp should be banned... Pvp is about skill/how you build your gear, leave it at that.

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedFeb 07, 2013 9:30 am
Naked PvP = feed the ranged ^__^
I am down I go full rec and leach Very Happy

forum_account

Rank 2
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:19 pm
evan713 wrote:
JohnytheGod wrote:
evan713 wrote:

still no O.o  

he says no when he plays maybe 1 hr a week Very Happy

but i vote no too lmao cause naked= numbers always win and everyone knows AOL have most numbers so it be a feeding fest for aol.

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:32 pm
No...

Even when I held these as a GS they usually ended in drama after 5 minutes with accusations over and forth blaming each other. And then 30 minutes of pvp-newbies moaning over their lost gear as they came in without Pid.

I've avoided naked pvp like the plague last 2 years.

Mandatar (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Azeal (15), Kierin (65)

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:01 pm
wont work, i vote no it isnt as easy as everyone says it is, other events are a lot more fun for everyone else.