snowglobe013

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:23 am

The aksu

Besides wondering about blaser v awm i was thinking about a om gun. My first choise was veresk cuz of his penetration but i used the aksu and rlly liked how it felt besides that its extremely cheap. anyone has some advice or some pros and cons about the aksu. Ty

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:39 am

Re: The aksu

snowglobe013 wrote:
Besides wondering about blaser v awm i was thinking about a om gun. My first choise was veresk cuz of his penetration but i used the aksu and rlly liked how it felt besides that its extremely cheap. anyone has some advice or some pros and cons about the aksu. Ty  

Ask XianJyun about aksu. You see he is the selfproclaimed "MASTER" of AKS xD

Veresk is a bit wild, but with good aim and good burst control (click press time) The mobillity, ROF and Damage together makes it the best PM-gun in the game. Once you "MASTER" it xD

No matter what gun you go with. The thing still is that we all have different play-styles and other factors such as reaction time, aim and as a matter of fact the computer specs.

Those factors together desides what is the best gun for YOU! We can sit here on forums talking about RTD CQC and other BS, but at the end of the day we are all different people and as gamers we have diferent play-styles.

Try diferent guns and the one you feel most comfortable with is the one you should stick with for now, until you stumble across another one that maybe feels even more right (this is most likely because you changed / progressed as a player)

And.. don't forget to ask XianJyun about AKS and AKS Desmodus. He is "MASTER" of it xD

Peace.

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:46 am
Desmodus is harder than Para, and less overpowered, duh

IwubCheeze

Rank 2
IwubCheeze
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:11 am
I like the AKS-74U as well, I used it quite a lot before but not at all lately. The upward recoil is quite high so if the enemy is on the same ground level as you, I tend to keep my crosshairs at chest level, burst and let the recoil carry to the head.

You can also control the recoil by doing this. As your bursting, slightly move your mouse downward. This will take a bit of practice and focus however.

This is just me but I'm on a map where there's a lot of stairs or elevations, I don't tend to do well with this gun. I really should practice with it a bit more.

snowglobe013

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:17 am
Yea i think i may have it on an acc or a friends acc so imma give it a testrun but the things that r appeeling 2 me r the stability with this dmg i te s real cheap and its not considered as op since i dont like playing op guns.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:53 am
snowglobe013 wrote:
Yea i think i may have it on an acc or a friends acc so imma give it a testrun but the things that r appeeling 2 me r the stability with this dmg i te s real cheap and its not considered as op since i dont like playing op guns.  

ignore the troll posts by golddubby

nonetheless veresk:
sick penetration and damage, you already saw how it works I guess

burst barrel, magazine replcement and any grip are the way to go

whenever using an SMG silicon is better for getting the feel for the gun (as its slightly easier) whereas later you pretty much should be using ergo grip for its accuracy bonus

I am guessing you dont really like veresks recoil, personally I find it awkward too.

Now for the AKS74u, this gun is still great, albeit outdated, its worse than veresk in just about every way except for damage and range (but with less penetration), still a great gun though with better potential at range, should never be tapped or full-autoed, instead should be fired in rapid bursts, this makes it a very accurate and deadly weapon, another thing to not is that crosshair is FAKE, the accuracy of aks is actualy very close to that of a desmodus, the grouping is way better than the crosshair suggests, so dont be disheartened by its crosshair, it can pop heads at range

as for cost, both weapons cost quite a bit to maintain and are best used with at least 3 mods, that actualy means that aks with 3 mods is in the long run more expensive to use than the capsule version (desmodus)

so if you want an OP version of AKS just get the desmodus and ignore the haters, whereas if you plan to play competatively, the aks just isnt worth it, main reason being low mobility, if you actualy would take a low mobility SMG, I d say go for sr3m, it needs to be bursted, but has no recoil, highest daage, but low range, it doiminates CQC, basicaly its a super-easy version of veresk with worse mobility

so as you have veresk, I wouldnt bother with aks, for easier but just as effective gun, sr3m is a better choice, you could also look at some shotgun

sadly aks just isnt on par with veresk anymore

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

snowglobe013

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:14 am
I have veresk on main and cqc its just op giving almost all armor a 1 hs kill under 5m but ooi ve been thinking about k1a1 but peopke said its been nerfed and sucks since then.

Ow and xiao maybe its an idea 2 apply 4 gs next time since u have been helping lots of people lately

Posted By Aeria Mobile

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:34 am
XiaoJyun wrote:
snowglobe013 wrote:

ignore the troll posts by golddubby

nonetheless veresk:
sick penetration and damage, you already saw how it works I guess

burst barrel, magazine replcement and any grip are the way to go

whenever using an SMG silicon is better for getting the feel for the gun (as its slightly easier) whereas later you pretty much should be using ergo grip for its accuracy bonus

I am guessing you dont really like veresks recoil, personally I find it awkward too.

Now for the AKS74u, this gun is still great, albeit outdated, its worse than veresk in just about every way except for damage and range (but with less penetration), still a great gun though with better potential at range, should never be tapped or full-autoed, instead should be fired in rapid bursts, this makes it a very accurate and deadly weapon, another thing to not is that crosshair is FAKE, the accuracy of aks is actualy very close to that of a desmodus, the grouping is way better than the crosshair suggests, so dont be disheartened by its crosshair, it can pop heads at range

as for cost, both weapons cost quite a bit to maintain and are best used with at least 3 mods, that actualy means that aks with 3 mods is in the long run more expensive to use than the capsule version (desmodus)

so if you want an OP version of AKS just get the desmodus and ignore the haters, whereas if you plan to play competatively, the aks just isnt worth it, main reason being low mobility, if you actualy would take a low mobility SMG, I d say go for sr3m, it needs to be bursted, but has no recoil, highest daage, but low range, it doiminates CQC, basicaly its a super-easy version of veresk with worse mobility

so as you have veresk, I wouldnt bother with aks, for easier but just as effective gun, sr3m is a better choice, you could also look at some shotgun

sadly aks just isnt on par with veresk anymore  

ye, we know Xiao Smile Good thing there is AKS - DesModus for you that can't handle "recoil"

yes?

lQQlz

Rank 1
lQQlz
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:36 am
HUE

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:38 am
MP7 aint bad either btw !! You might give that a second thought. Not as powerful as the AKS or VERESK, but with more ammo and the posibility of multiple HS - ACE on a flank.