VerdithAnath

Rank 0
VerdithAnath
PostedFeb 09, 2013 4:34 pm

yup

On a side note, lets try to have good natured PVP fun and drop the laughing spam BS ( this goes for both factions ).

Like this?

Yes exactly like that . FYI i never do that first, I only do it after its been spamed at me ( and never for one random time time). I used to think an eye for an eye was the way to go, however as we know that only leads to the BS spreading into a large steaming pile of BS. I do my best just to pvp and have fun. But Im human ( and flawed like the rest of us), and sometimes if its done to me without end I will return the favor. I cant blame someone for that.....still doesn't really help pvp imo. Also , lets be honest..your hardly innocent Very Happy

GL and HF

Vukotic

PS. Can I see that whole SS please it may help me remember what was going on and why i did that..If your interested in an explanation, i may be able to offer one. ( no biggie either way ofc)

nvm..i just remembered. that was ep 5 Close to 2nd Camp in VR you were playing a Pagan at that time. I dont remember the events surrounding it very well..but i think at that time a bunch of us AoL and UoF had a silly laugh spam war. Sorry for that, i think i was loaded after to much Heinekin and got a little excited Very Happy. That one was on me ..sorry. I thought we even on that score..but feel free for one more lol at my expense if it floats your boat Very Happy tc man.
Advertisement

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedFeb 09, 2013 6:12 pm   Last edited by Micheal20 on Feb 21, 2013 4:12 pm. Edited 6 times in total
I'm only writing one or two each even tho there are many more of all, im just writing the ones that stand out in my mind (atm - will update thru the month)
AOL

Defender: Shiroi Kamoi (spelled wrong lol) - U pay attention to your tab and summ the entire time when someone is in trouble, not just DF POG IS bot , i appreciated it every time i was in your tab! --SPIDERMAN-- awesome def...helps out entire tab w Elate when needed mid-pvp as well..takes care of us! Thanx!
Fighter: HIM (helps defend mages and priests thx!), Nubian.QQ, -X-TC-
Ranger: Minja
Archer: Tonka
Priest: (too many to list rly ones that stands out the most tho ) Princess.Gwen ,& HER [also .True awesomest priest - we need u in pvp more!]
Mage: so many are good but i dont see in pvp that often - only one that pvp's all the time (even tho not my time zone) is Sophie (<33)

UOF
Guard: Duchess (one of the only ones that seriously hits me hard) - cant say from a doing good job point of view, im AOL
Warrior: BooYah , U.U
Sin: Prince.Catali , Cheese (annoying as *** lol)
Hunter: DoOm , Culae
Orc: Korny is one of the hardest to kill, again cant say from a doing good job point of view..im AOL
Pagan: Hot-Cocoa and imo***forgot the numbers or wtvr goes here lol(hats off to playing a hard class (and all other pagans)...i know lol)

Special Mention
To my favorite of all times Orcy -Crystal <333333333333333333 (wish she wud play again QQ)

Daniela1718

Rank 3
Daniela1718
PostedFeb 09, 2013 6:57 pm
Micheal20 wrote:

Special Mention
To my favorite of all times Orcy -Crystal <333333333333333333 (wish she wud play again QQ)  

ahaha awwwe ♥♥

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedFeb 09, 2013 10:33 pm
Daniela1718 wrote:
Micheal20 wrote:

Special Mention

ahaha awwwe ♥♥  

Come back to 80 pvp. I always loved having you in my tab with me

FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:28 am
AoL

Fighter: Blessed
Defender: Steg
Ranger: Arch_H
Archer: _Diddi17_
Mage: Kerf
Priest: Rita

UoF

Warrior: BooYah, Bosco, Zhao, U-U
Guardian: Septic, Leecher, Duchess
Assassin: Prince.Catali
Hunter: ArcherDoom
Pagan: Belzibut
Oracle: Evy, Nesie, Ashiee(Even though any pagan put in her group is sent to their doom -.-)

<center></center>

_Leviathan

Rank 1
_Leviathan
PostedFeb 10, 2013 7:50 am
AoL
Fighter: HIM, Manos, BadAttitude Cool
Defender : Steg, Zero, Archlight
Ranger : arch_h
Archer : didi,fatal
PS_Priest : Lane.QQ, Princess.Gwen
PvP_Priest: Her,Zui,BellyDancer
Mage : Devil.Mage, Selene, Mr.Magic, sophie

UoF
Warrior : Bosco, Zhao, UU
Guard : St.Kaz, BipolarBear
Assassin : Catali
Hunter : Khoya, Dread, WildArms, Culae
Oracle : Korny, Cherry, Cinammon, Usarte, Pandi
Pagan : <----------- o.o?

trafikklubb

Rank 1
trafikklubb
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:12 am
AoL
Fighter: BadAttitude, HIM
Defender: SPIDERMAN, Zero, Stef
Ranger: Arch_h? Don't see too many around
Archer: Fatal, Diddi, Valasca
Priest: bellydancer. Always a pleasure Smile
Mage: Sophie and Fango

UoF
Warrior: U-U, Zhao, gabie
Guard: Kaz, Leviathan (ew your weapon! Razz), Duchess, BipolarBear
Assassin: Not sure. All equally annoying if they know how to spam halt kick(or whatever it's called nowadays)
Hunter: Can't pick, they all hurt way too much.
Oracle: Wouldn't know. I heard Korny and Cunion are pretty much immortal though, I suppose that's good Smile
Pagan:

xeffectx

Rank 5
xeffectx
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:19 am
you take it kinda serious Vukotic lol

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:33 am   Last edited by 101tadakatsu101 on Feb 20, 2013 11:17 am. Edited 1 time in total
xeffectx wrote:
you take it kinda serious Vukotic lol  

wich is like the dumbest thing to let people know on forum XD
i need laugh on a hotkey XD

and now my 2cents (like anybody cares anyway XD)

AoL

Fighter: HIM
Defender: Steg
Ranger: there are no good rangers lol
Archer: FatalStar
Mage: Sophie (hits like a freight train on steroids X_X)fango bango, mr magic doing a pretty awesome job there
Priest: Rita, zui(always comes to hug me when i attack)

UoF

Warrior: Zhao, U-U definatly my 2 favorite warriors to stack on
Guardian: BipolarBear, St-Kaz and god (for wasting his SG on me) Shanks (if he keeps his camel at home)
Assassin: Prince.Catali, Cheese (doing exactly what is asked of her in raid, a real team player)
Hunter:
Pagan: Belzibut
Oracle: Pandi, Shyv, Cinnamon, Cherry, Usarte all very good at what they do definatly best orcs ingame

allinator

Rank 4
PostedFeb 10, 2013 10:38 am
FlutePro wrote:
AoL
Oracle: Evy, Nesie, Ashiee(Even though any pagan put in her group is sent to their doom -.-)  

.i. see what happens now!