peterjohnhoggan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Account Reset

My phone whent flat and when I got power back, I have my account but its back to level 1. My names is the same but i have a different code (becide my name) I can look up my old account in game and can see my guild etc but i cant log ont it. How do i get it back?
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:00 am

Re: Account Reset

peterjohnhoggan wrote:
My phone whent flat and when I got power back, I have my account but its back to level 1. My names is the same but i have a different code (becide my name) I can look up my old account in game and can see my guild etc but i cant log ont it. How do i get it back?  

Not sure on how it is based on ignite, but if all else fails you can send a ticket here to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com regarding your account name and issue, and I'm sure they would be happy to explain further how to get your account back working Smile

peterjohnhoggan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:12 am

Yeah I sent a ticket, how long does it take to get a reply? Its strange, I have purchased gold coins on the account i lost and hope i havent lost all the money i have spent

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:28 am
Usually takes 2 to 3 business days to receive a reply.

Just for clarification,
- Your phone shut off and lost Immortalist? OR Did you have to reset your phone?
- When you turned it back on you logged into your Ignite account
- When Immortalis started you were asked to create a new account and had to go through the tutorial?
OR
- When Immortalis started you were logged into an account that was lvl 1 and had the same in game name as before? But with a different invite code?

peterjohnhoggan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:53 am

My phone was reset.
When Immortalis started I logged into my ignite account then started immortalis but my game showed that was lvl 1 but I had the same in game name as before yet with a different invite code

Also when I started I had to go through the tutorial again

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedFeb 07, 2013 1:14 am
Ahh okay they might be able to restore it....but I can't guarantee since I'm not exactly sure how they do it. The GMs will get back to you soon when they get into office, it's 11 PM PST where they are.
Just a reminder, if an answer is NOT sent within 2-3 business days please reply here so we can ask a GM, sending multiple tickets will just push your ticket to the bottom/date the newest one was sent.

peterjohnhoggan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 1:20 am

What will happen with all the money i have spent on this game? Its probably over $150-$200??

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedFeb 07, 2013 1:22 am
When the account is restored to your device everything that was on the previous account will return to you. It would be best not to make any purchases on the new account for now, just in case.

avac1989

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2013 5:55 am

Same thing happened to me

Hi the same thing happened to me 2 days ago. I sent a ticket but haven't gotten a response. My in game username is akiran. Ignite email is avac1989@gmail.com

Posted By Aeria Mobile