JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:28 am
Yeah I have Noticed that... Many players from AoL leave 80 and Join Canta PvP... Where (If I am not wrong) AoL wins most of the time in Canta... Well I think Canta got his revenge to other pvps hehe... While we have seperate 4 Servers Canta was sooooooo Deeeeaaaaaad And other pvps were rich in PvP... Now It's Canta's time to shine =3

Advertisement

Anuh12

Rank 0
Anuh12
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:33 am

Re: IM Furies but i think no balance in 80 pvp

BAILEY222 wrote:

3_give more EXP bonus for light so more will be 80 and more will help to keep pvp active  

What about putting a d*** lvl cap to VR/PR so no 80´s can go in?

And about the other things there is always a way to balance things through the way of word but sadly in this game you can´t keep deals with oposite faction anymore.

natascha1977

Rank 4
natascha1977
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:30 am
Hurah and here we go again bring it up boys and girls I won't say anything about this issue no more. Know why? Cause GM don't care they look at population not pvpers. As long they do that can make gazillion threads to vent frustration bash trash each other with no result what so ever as to threads being deleted/locked. Pointless.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedFeb 08, 2013 7:06 pm
JohnytheGod wrote:
Yeah I have Noticed that... Many players from AoL leave 80 and Join Canta PvP... Where (If I am not wrong) AoL wins most of the time in Canta... Well I think Canta got his revenge to other pvps hehe... While we have seperate 4 Servers Canta was sooooooo Deeeeaaaaaad And other pvps were rich in PvP... Now It's Canta's time to shine =3  

Actually when I pvp (usually late evening for me) I see it more balanced than 80 PvP. 80 PvP has become a cat and mouse goose chase across the whole map..that's ridiculous! Hence, the only opposing players that are killable are those that are trying to lvl in PR/VR and why they go there. When things go downwards then we tell Fury to go to VR (I guess..who cares about people trying to lvl in VR, it's just more of "my fun" not everyone else's fun ego mentality at play) . The whole point of the relic is to PREVENT the opposing faction from invading. I'm not complaining because I'm one of those trying to lvl in VR because no, I'm lvl 80 AoL and wanted PvP...none of this nonsense of staying in Temp Post till Fury run back and kill the one fury that went afk or the slowest one who running back. Heck just thinking of current 80 Pvp frustrates the heck out of me.

Canta is pretty fair, and I have to thank the community involved with that. I really hope the community of Canta PvP stay firm with their rules, because, really it's what is currently making it fun. Seriously huge kudos to the person(s) who made it happen. I've seen both factions win and loose and sometimes, yes, I log and no pvp there whatsoever. However, it's much more fun than 80 PvP by miles. People have to understand that dying is a normal process in this game and that dying is good. If you die, rez and get back in there, what's the big deal?

dallas123

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2013 10:29 pm
grieverblade wrote:
JohnytheGod wrote:

Actually when I pvp (usually late evening for me) I see it more balanced than 80 PvP. 80 PvP has become a cat and mouse goose chase across the whole map..that's ridiculous! Hence, the only opposing players that are killable are those that are trying to lvl in PR/VR and why they go there. When things go downwards then we tell Fury to go to VR (I guess..who cares about people trying to lvl in VR, it's just more of "my fun" not everyone else's fun ego mentality at play) . The whole point of the relic is to PREVENT the opposing faction from invading. I'm not complaining because I'm one of those trying to lvl in VR because no, I'm lvl 80 AoL and wanted PvP...none of this nonsense of staying in Temp Post till Fury run back and kill the one fury that went afk or the slowest one who running back. Heck just thinking of current 80 Pvp frustrates the heck out of me.

Canta is pretty fair, and I have to thank the community involved with that. I really hope the community of Canta PvP stay firm with their rules, because, really it's what is currently making it fun. Seriously huge kudos to the person(s) who made it happen. I've seen both factions win and loose and sometimes, yes, I log and no pvp there whatsoever. However, it's much more fun than 80 PvP by miles. People have to understand that dying is a normal process in this game and that dying is good. If you die, rez and get back in there, what's the big deal?  

The big deal is when you are dying, the people in your tab are dying, the people in the other tabs are dying, and you aren't getting any kills in return. It isn't the dying that matters, it's the dying for nothing that does.

To all the fury QQing on the forums about it, we are not going to feed you no matter how hard you try to convince us to.

hay hay im new so give me some tips

styfz

Rank 1
styfz
PostedFeb 09, 2013 11:09 pm
hey, lights, drop your egos, start teamworking, and try pvp'ing with less than 2 defenders per tab, you'll die more, but also get more kills, that's certain.
before merge you ruled 2 servers, 1 of them being the most populated, both factions were even in the 3rd and fury ruled the 4th. you had the upper hand after the merge, how could you drop like that?? egos, yeah, like I said, drop them.

There was a time when ppl pvp'd for the fun of it and for getting kills, nowadays everyone pvp's to "not die". In a scenario where it is either "kill" or "be killed", choosing a "not die" stance is the same as choosing "be killed"

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedFeb 09, 2013 11:20 pm
I guess having 50% more players isn't enough for AoL. :O

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

moonspell_9

Rank 0
moonspell_9
PostedFeb 10, 2013 3:06 am
grieverblade wrote:
JohnytheGod wrote:

*Like*

AratX

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:13 am
I'm a lightside.

I built up for 60 zone pvp. Costed me pretty much ap. Then the goddess pvp go down with the linked pvp server. No exp removal pill usable. I had like .. 20+ of them saved. Big plans. Lot's of AP spent on just lvl up gear? Not cool!
Afther been beaten up enough times by 70-80 Furies, I desided enough is enough. I started lvl up from 60 to 80. Why? To join 80 pvp, including protect light-side VR from fury and to invade theyr map, making them more busy in theyr own land than in our land. Tough to lvl up in VR? Yes it was and more time spent to lvl up because of that, as of towning and waiting.
Don't close VR for 80's please. I like to give back some pain that was given to me. Be able to do 80 pvp and to protect our own VR players, and have some fun. Some hide and seek running over the map listening to areachat where enemy is seen last time, and try to take them out..

I'm not lvl 80 yet, but will be. We are in game at different times, sometimes stronger and/or more Alliance against Furies and oposite. Please don't close map for invations. It just make the game abit more fun when you lvl up, and get the chanse to give back some pain. Make it possible for all players to get some kills. Sometimes fury sleep and sometimes Furies sleep. It always have to be equal in same zone? Then what are we buying AP or farming for?
A player said to me he got almost scared/shocked and felt a rush when the Furies suddenly showed up. Smile

I doub't there are a ongoing even fight between light and fury side, every time 24/7. What to do then? Stop playing and just wait or logg off?

Don't close for 80's >.<

My opinion.

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedFeb 12, 2013 10:45 am
^ this guy gets it

there are more then enough lightside PVPers as shown at bosses last couplew of days where they could find 2 full raids to pvp with, but other then that they are in AH/Apu waiting for the notice "VR PVP" they wont come jungle they wont come KI because they dont work together its 32138905537928 egos in 1 raid expecting PS and DF to save the day for them instead of actualy trying to use DF in case you are losing the fight

as ive seen many times lightside pushes in with their defenders having them summon for DF right from the start of pvp, and fury just kites them for like 20seconds or more before we counter with DF, that gives us 20sec to get our targets lined up and take them out asap and very same thing goes for POG we use it to counter and use this small period of time to get ready for when we can attack again

and on the matter of VR pvp, FURY ABSOLUTELY HATES IT, so many people drop raid when lights call for VR pvp that many times there is 2tabs or less left from a full raid. but i guess thats the lighty tactic these days. thin out the fury raid by forcing them to do something they hate. or that amazing tactic of waiting behind guards for 20minutes for no reason just so people get bored and its an easy feeding for lights