BAILEY222

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:01 pm

IM Furies but i think no balance in 80 pvp

k lets say the truth we are too many we have lotttt of max uber player with full uber set doubel max oj we have toons of hunter we can fill 2 raid in sec . last month we are wining almost all SC CS . for MM like it was today we was searching for light no one there GM u should do somethink if light keep feeding they start leaving and pvp will die .
some solution that can help
1_FC darks to light
2_make a class change stone {if light fighter and mage became archer think that will change lot in pvp
3_give more EXP bonus for light so more will be 80 and more will help to keep pvp active

:D :D :D :D
Advertisement

Ironwood.Oak

Rank 0
Ironwood.Oak
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Re: IM Furies but i think no balance in 80 pvp

BAILEY222 wrote:

3_give more EXP bonus for light so more will be 80 and more will help to keep pvp active  

So more will feed? Shocked

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:08 pm
Well, TBH half the uber darks have uber light toons... The game is broken, I do not see it ever being really fixed at this point, just do the best you can.... it is refreshing to see someone that realizes that in order for a game to be fun, you need someone to play against.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:27 pm
Make a third faction and both light and fury will pvp against them.

Lets call that faction AP bot.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedFeb 06, 2013 10:01 pm
I am an AoL 80 fighter (Ap buyer as well..though not as much anymore) and I gave up on 80 PvP. People and AP stuff has made 80 pvp remarkably pointless, dull, and uneventful.

1) Costumes
2) Amazingly enough, people nossing while wearing costumes ( I mean come on...)
3) Double Rec
4) People who care so much about a stupid game death/kill ratio
5) People with egos end lots of pride over pixels

No one is really that killable anymore to be "fun" at that level. I see it as a mere contest of ever ending quest to supremacy and lasting longer in PvP. That's not fun at all, that's just throwing money on something completely worthless thereby defeating the whole point of PvP. That's like what..you spending more than $300 a month to just sit mostly at camp and stare at each other's faces? ..or better yet..standing in AH?

great_orion

Rank 1
great_orion
PostedFeb 06, 2013 10:33 pm
well......

things are broken to a very high limits and was wondering how some one has so much wisdom to understand the position.

honestly there been lotts of troubles and many left the game bcoz its not a pvp game now.....

many good Alliance left bcoz of stupid nature of ppls who pvp with their egos and dont understand the need and strategy to work with other ppls.most who use to be good pvper either shifted to Fury side or left the game.....

if you see the more deep concern will come to know that in Furies there are almost 10+ leaders who can manage and have different ways to keep pvp going and with even 50% of good pvpers in raid they can easily win anyhow........
2nd factor is population + rank......

Alliance is more with pvp leadership`s monopoly and sucks with guild restrictions and other dum*est ideas.....
even ppls are kicked if they dont have good gears.....

truly there are flaws on Fury side tooo but Alliance sucks more with even dum*est strategies and logic's......
game is left with top spenders with a good 1000+ $ set with them.once they die they leave the raid/pvp and thats it.....
other problems too stated by ppls....
more is ppls don`t care about other ppls.....
every thing is concerned towards me....

(i used to consider the ppls who are not good pvper/gamer shifted from Alliance to Furies are losers and re*ards but after thinking sometime came to know its a human quality to naturally go to other side if its better and strong then our current side..........)

in the end......

its too late for making it fixed......
2ndly nearly impossible to happen bcoz Fraction change will be some 15K AP and if class change will come it will be some 40K AP........
with a game on LSS(Life support system) AGE will try to squeeze the very last penny this game can yield before being dead......

<br>

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedFeb 06, 2013 11:13 pm
grieverblade wrote:

5) People with egos end lots of pride over pixels

No one is really that killable anymore to be "fun" at that level. I see it as a mere contest of ever ending quest to supremacy and lasting longer in PvP. That's not fun at all, that's just throwing money on something completely worthless thereby defeating the whole point of PvP. That's like what..you spending more than $300 a month to just sit mostly at camp and stare at each other's faces? ..or better yet..standing in AH?  
These the reasons I don't play my 80 mainly. I mean you have healers now boasting about their defense, not their heals, on forums because that's what being a healer is all about now...defenders brag about their damage...full DPS fighters have 6k def... *sighs*

I like my canta... I love that I have a toon that can heal my wars from basically dead to max in 3 heals or less, I can actually HEAL as an orc, not just be a portable dispel bot trying to stay alive at all costs, even the cost of my healing. It feels like canta is the only zone left where there is real class balance. Egos and class issues just make 80 way less enjoyable.

Dullandboring

Rank 1
Dullandboring
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:39 am

Re: IM Furies but i think no balance in 80 pvp

BAILEY222 wrote:
1_FC darks to light  

i bet some pvpers will definitely say no support coz 80s pvp havent really start yet blah blah and so on and to give it a few more months to develop, i think i saw someone posts in the previous FC thread. funny thing is that theyve been saying that since new epi was here, not much have change since then, darks still own 80 zone.

OMG what happen to my sig?? It was so cool...

andy7217

Rank 0
andy7217
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:11 am
Lets face it, most lights just prefer invading PR to kill grinders than actually do any pvp at all.
It's basically farming darks for the silver medals quest.
So either remove this quest or cap VR/PR so no-one over 70 can get in....

9qwerr

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:53 am
Class change stone is ridiculous... Everyone would go with fighter and level up fast and then change to other classes