GM_Zoser

GameMaster: USA
GM_Zoser
PostedFeb 06, 2013 7:01 pm

[GM Event]: Like us on Facebook!

Earn Items on Pirate Maidens!

Ahoy There!

Our Pirate Maidens Facebook Ship is a bit empty at the moment.

I want to encourage everyone to Like us on Facebook! Get your friends to Like us too!

We have a whole bunch of exciting new things coming to Pirate Maidens in the future, including an in-game Message Board for our players to communicate with one another, new awesome raids, and the ability to trade cards with fellow pirates to assemble your favorite crew!

This is a wonderful time to see our community of Pirate Maidens players growing! You can help us!

To add some incentive, I will personally gift the ENTIRE COMMUNITY of Pirate Maidens players items, based on how high our "Likes" get!

For 500 Likes

EVERY player will receive 20 booby traps!

For 1,000 Likes

EVERY player will receive 2 Kraken Jugs!

And...

For 2,500 Likes!

EVERY player will receive 3 Tonics and 2 Roast Chickens!

Plus, our Facebook will start having random weekly quizzes and fun events on the wall, with prize giveaways. You DON'T wanna miss out!
Advertisement

gmhazmat

GameMaster: USA
gmhazmat
PostedFeb 15, 2013 7:11 pm
/likes

"Read Your Battle Info!"

Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:18 am
What if it's been already liked? Should we unlike then like again? lol XD

zhangkevin447

Rank 0
PostedMay 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Make the game better

We can make pm better
Gold is old now and now we need is diamond border cards. It happens when two gold card of the Same kind got enhance++ to make diamond border. Each diamond card get a 40 % stats boost there skill lv up too. Hope that this will give u guys some new game idea

Posted By Aeria Mobile

faarietail

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2013 1:18 am

Re: Make the game better

zhangkevin447 wrote:
We can make pm better
Gold is old now and now we need is diamond border cards. It happens when two gold card of the Same kind got enhance++ to make diamond border. Each diamond card get a 40 % stats boost there skill lv up too. Hope that this will give u guys some new game idea  

You should post this on the suggestion thread.

dukemuffin

Rank 0
dukemuffin
PostedAug 12, 2013 4:25 pm

The Like Event Rewards Stole all my Guildies Jugs

What happens when you give community event rewards
So, all of my guild's jugs are going due to the implementation of this reward. We are starting to file error reports, but we need to mention it here. This is crazy, as I bet it coincided with the fact my guild just won a hardfought brawl and received those rewards at the same time. One person says they have their jugs, but the rest are up poop creek without a jug.

GM's SAVE US! And before any sage hushes me, yes, we know where suggestions and requests go. But the forum allows the public to discuss changes, joys and difficulties of the game, and this is our comment about facebook like rewards. We have gained 3 chickens but many lost over a dozen or more jugs. Definitely killed some of our motivation for the game if this means we don't get time for our Alice kills to compete for a top 30 spot.