daheihei76587

Rank 2
daheihei76587
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:46 pm   Last edited by daheihei76587 on Feb 07, 2013 4:57 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: I can understand.

GMTurlas wrote:
I can understand your frustration. I have no way to confirm that a Light is actually a Dark. I have to go with what I can see, which is a whole party of Lights refusing to follow the rules. However, if that's what happened, please send a ticket (say its directed to me) and I will look into that. If they were indeed trying to sabotage the event, I will deal with them appropriately.
Either way, I will run the event again early next week. I'll post details when I get a time set aside. Sorry for the trouble guys.

Again, if there were players ruining the event on purpose. Report them (in a ticket! Don't post it here!). I'll deal with them personally.  

lol see people who said fury going to lights ruin the event. Whats the logic, we come to lights during event cuz we want to buy icecream ,not disobey the rule and ruin the event. Also, who can expect that GM will spawn vendors in fury base if those alleged furies do that(pour out before event starts) ?
Advertisement

GMTurlas

GameMaster: USA
GMTurlas
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:46 pm

souro4 wrote:
GMTurlas wrote:
I can understand your frustration. I have no way to confirm that a Light is actually a Dark. I have to go with what I can see, which is a whole party of Lights refusing to follow the rules. However, if that's what happened, please send a ticket (say its directed to me) and I will look into that. If they were indeed trying to sabotage the event, I will deal with them appropriately.
Either way, I will run the event again early next week. I'll post details when I get a time set aside. Sorry for the trouble guys.

Again, if there were players ruining the event on purpose. Report them (in a ticket! Don't post it here!). I'll deal with them personally.  

are you serious ??? just a sorry ruining the event ?? cause 5 nubs were not listening ? you can just say that ice was meant for fury side ... and idc about ice , if you really keep on doing this we have no reason to pvp anymore . congratulations for ruining pvp in a zone that dies day by day ...  

Your accusations are unfounded. I'm a GM, not a player. I have no particular loyalty to either side. Had fury done the same exact thing, Light would have gotten the Ice Cream. So I'd appreciate it if you didn't throw around baseless accusations. If you want these people punished, I gave you a means to get them what they deserve. You can use it, or not. Your choice.

We're running the event again next week, and I'll have better precautions in place in case a few bad apples decide to pull something like this again. Sorry again it didn't work out this time.

souro4

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:47 pm

GMTurlas wrote:

and NO . u dont understand ... am happy that furry will show u also that u dont understand . r u trying to kill this zone ? am sorry but something is wrong here

by EvilGrey

Ichibod

Rank 2
Ichibod
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:47 pm

GMTurlas wrote:

Try reading area chat,, they were bragging about it there. And Since the 2 main raids were at base waiting for event to start when you cancelled it.. Maybe you could try doing something a little less knee jerk next time. Sixty ppl punished for a "whole party of Lights" (6 ppl? )
Here is Green Mouies post on forums:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1801137&start=2520
They conned you, and we all got punished for it

drafur

Rank 4
drafur
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:51 pm
back in the old days. people was kick from events if they broke any rules in an GM event.

nikos4456

Rank 3
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:53 pm
so if you want to be fair with all and finish that issue now give Lights icecreams merchants too.

GMTurlas

GameMaster: USA
GMTurlas
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:11 pm
PurpleMousie wrote:
Another awesome event from the most anal of GMs. Thank you for taking the time to come in game build up peoples expectations of a decent event then crush them so completely.
Is it possible to request you be sent to DK and we get Leo back or something? Rolling Eyes  

Ha Ha HAAA no.

daheihei76587

Rank 2
daheihei76587
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Ichibod wrote:
GMTurlas wrote:

Try reading area chat,, they were bragging about it there. And Since the 2 main raids were at base waiting for event to start when you cancelled it.. Maybe you could try doing something a little less knee jerk next time. Sixty ppl punished for a "whole party of Lights" (6 ppl? )
Here is Green Mouies post on forums:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1801137&start=2520
They conned you, and we all got punished for it  

lol it seems that all because of fury? Its your some lights nubs poured out before event starts. Is there any relation between that and we swich toons to light? We have our own rights to select which toons to play at any time in game. Also I still keep my point, some fury ppls go lights for icecream not ruinnnnnn the event why we go outside the base before event start? and how we can expect GM spawn the npc in fury base? I got QQ too, didn't buy any icecream during event as i switch to lights.

angelstar1986

Rank 0
angelstar1986
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:52 pm

YES I AM AOL AND A UOF TO

THIS IS U F UP
YES I AM ONE OF THE PPL THAT *** UP THAT A VEINT FOR THE LIGHTS
AND I TALED THIM IN THE RAID THAT WUS 1ST MADE FOR THE EVINT THAT I WANTIEDF TO BE IN THE 1 RAID I AM A PRIEST SO I WORNED THEM AND THAY DID NOT LISIN
SO I TRINED OFF ALL CHATS AND WUS KILLING 1 DARK 5 TIMES SO I AM A DARK AND A LIGTH I GET BORD OF BEING A LIGHT SO I GO TO MY DARK SIDE Evil or Very Mad

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedFeb 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: YES I AM AOL AND A UOF TO

THIS IS U F UP
angelstar1986 wrote:
YES I AM ONE OF THE PPL THAT *** UP THAT A VEINT FOR THE LIGHTS
AND I TALED THIM IN THE RAID THAT WUS 1ST MADE FOR THE EVINT THAT I WANTIEDF TO BE IN THE 1 RAID I AM A PRIEST SO I WORNED THEM AND THAY DID NOT LISIN
SO I TRINED OFF ALL CHATS AND WUS KILLING 1 DARK 5 TIMES SO I AM A DARK AND A LIGTH I GET BORD OF BEING A LIGHT SO I GO TO MY DARK SIDE Evil or Very Mad  

so many grammar and spelling mistakes....