_zukia_

Rank 1
_zukia_
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:28 pm
soo you give the icecream too darks because 2 nubs where in altar just excuses .......why not just cancel event or kill the nubs BAD event

Advertisement

qudome

Rank 3
qudome
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:31 pm
Are u calling this Event ,you can say from beging light no Ice Cream For you.

horacijo90

Rank 1
horacijo90
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:33 pm
I SEE U ARE FURY CUZ U QUIT EVENT ONLY CUZ 2 DARK GO ON THEY LIGHT TOON AND U DONT BAN THEM !!! OK SEE U ON MY DARK TOON NEX SWEEP SHOP THEN WE SAW WHO WILL GET ICE.
btw they was talking on area chat and say they dars and they come every next event so i recomand u to check who is that !!!

PS:sry if im to loud but im ANGRE!!!

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:34 pm
I am disappointed that a few bad apples have it in their hearts to ruin a game for the rest of us that want to play by the rules...not a fail event...but fail'd people that show rotten tendencies to get what they want (if these accusations of fury logging onto light account to ruin it for AoL are indeed true).

GMTurlas

GameMaster: USA
GMTurlas
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:37 pm   Last edited by GMTurlas on Feb 07, 2013 4:40 pm. Edited 1 time in total

I can understand.

I can understand your frustration. I have no way to confirm that a Light is actually a Dark. I have to go with what I can see, which is a whole party of Lights refusing to follow the rules. However, if that's what happened, please send a ticket (say its directed to me) and I will look into that. If they were indeed trying to sabotage the event, I will deal with them appropriately.
Either way, I will run the event again early next week. I'll post details when I get a time set aside. Sorry for the trouble guys.

Again, if there were players ruining the event on purpose. Report them (in a ticket! Don't post it here!). I'll deal with them personally.

rabbit1974

Rank 2
rabbit1974
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:40 pm
next time just please kill those nubs that wont listen. you can kick them off the map >.<. why spoil the entire event coz of a few bad apples when we have been waiting for it for sooooooo long ......

wethewiz

Rank 1
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:40 pm

pffft

next time just spawn some explodeing rats and kill any1 out there

souro4

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Re: I can understand.

GMTurlas wrote:
I can understand your frustration. I have no way to confirm that a Light is actually a Dark. I have to go with what I can see, which is a whole party of Lights refusing to follow the rules. However, if that's what happened, please send a ticket (say its directed to me) and I will look into that. If they were indeed trying to sabotage the event, I will deal with them appropriately.
Either way, I will run the event again early next week. I'll post details when I get a time set aside. Sorry for the trouble guys.

Again, if there were players ruining the event on purpose. Report them (in a ticket! Don't post it here!). I'll deal with them personally.  

are you serious ??? just a sorry ruining the event ?? cause 5 nubs were not listening ? you can just say that ice was meant for fury side ... and idc about ice , if you really keep on doing this we have no reason to pvp anymore . congratulations for ruining pvp in a zone that dies day by day ...

by EvilGrey

PurpleMousie

Rank 1
PurpleMousie
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:44 pm
Another awesome event from the most anal of GMs. Thank you for taking the time to come in game build up peoples expectations of a decent event then crush them so completely.
Is it possible to request you be sent to DK and we get Leo back or something? Rolling Eyes

gintree

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:44 pm

*sigh*

1st event in months.
Really? Someone intentionally causes an event to be cancelled and no one gets ice cream? I like having ice cream events.... but last event was in late November. Please put a vendor in AH or Apulune/Iris. I really don't see how punishing everyone for the actions of a few is a decent way to handle this situation. Remember... you guys haven't had time for in-game events.. which is cool.. but we still want the ice creams... event or not. ty Smile

[/URL]