NoiNoi120

Rank 0
NoiNoi120
In your closet, eating nutella Philippines
PostedFeb 06, 2013 6:49 pm

The Adventures Of Nemuu: Chapter 3

O__O
Sorry if my story is spamming your forums LOL i just dunno how to post on fanfic.net x.x

---------------------

Ani and Nat pointed at each other and both said "YOU FREAKING KISSED ME" and then got up and glared at each other, obviously i was still laughing they looked at me and both slapped me across the face, i sat there with my eyes wide open, and tears started falling down my eyes, i then got up and left the room, and ran out my house, Ani and nat stood there with regret and started chasing me, but they couldnt find me, i was at my friend Rhea's house and i was sitting on her couch and gave me some warm milk, Obviously her boyfriend Dark was there (DONT KILL ME RHEA Q . Q), Rhea then said "Nemii are you ok?" i nodded, and then rhea sighed and said "What about staying at my house for tonight, eh?" i started crying and then she patted me back and wiped my tears with some tissue, later that night, Ani and Nat were looking everywhere like crazy they even looked at Ninji, Arch, Flaws house even the whole guilds houses, Except Rhea....The next day, i left rhea's house and waved bye too her, and walked around the forest, and then i saw someone laying on the ground, looked like she fainted out of nowhere, i grabbed her and shaked her and said "Hey, Are you okay?!!", then her eyes started to open up slowly and got up and said "W-what....why am i here?" i then looked at her with a confused look and sighed and said "Are you okay?" she then nodded and then replied saying "W-who...are you...?" i replied "Im nemuu, what your name?" she then said "I dont even know my name....", i then looked at her and grabbed her hand and ran out of the forest too the town, she then stopped me and said "What are you doing?!" i then smiled at her and said "Introducing you too my guild, Im naming you Auriah!"
Her confused face turned into a smile and nodded saying "Ok!" then we ran to EternalGenesis

End of Chapter 1

O-O
Advertisement

SRD2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:38 am

hot meelks

XD
oooh yeaaaaah u better put me in there hahahahaha ooh but nice very interesting how u intro auri xD go write more now!!

ankaka222

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 10:25 am

ALL LIES!!!!

:O
You know I'd never slap you.. >.>
LIAR!!! >.>

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:32 pm
Intersting story, who is the mysterious new person? ^_^