Author Message

xKonsta

Rank 2
xKonsta
Joined
09 Aug 2012
Posts
400
Location
Waterloo Canada
PostedFeb 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Ping and FPS

Hi,

I know there are about 50 threads about this already, but is aeria actually doing anything or are they considering it the players problem?

I used to have 1-20 ping on NA and now its 30+ no big deal.
I've realized most NA players have 200+ ping on EU over the past week. Especially in the pug my clan hosted.

And FPS drops after a few games. It's been claimed that its the players problem but there are way too many people suffering from this problem hence it can't be the players. Not to mention even if it was a small amount of people, it doesnt sound reasonable that suddenly they started getting fps lag specifically after the update.

thanks,
Advertisement

PlzGodPlz

Rank 2
PlzGodPlz
Joined
14 Mar 2012
Posts
416
Location
Northern Hemisphere United States
PostedFeb 06, 2013 5:20 pm
They've been saying that they're fixing the problem.

PlzGodPlz

Rank 2
PlzGodPlz
Joined
14 Mar 2012
Posts
416
Location
Northern Hemisphere United States
PostedFeb 06, 2013 5:35 pm
SquigglyDo wrote:
PlzGodPlz wrote:
They've been saying that they're fixing the problem.  


Who is they?  

Aeria meng! Who else?

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedFeb 06, 2013 6:08 pm
PlzGodPlz wrote:
SquigglyDo wrote:
PlzGodPlz wrote:
They've been saying that they're fixing the problem.  


Who is they?  

Aeria meng! Who else?  


I was hoping you would say Santa Claus Sad

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
Joined
30 Oct 2012
Posts
2012
Location
Terneuzen Netherlands
PostedFeb 06, 2013 6:17 pm
its not the players, but aeria servers.

cant do anything bout it sorry

Deopkare

Rank 0
Deopkare
Joined
07 Apr 2012
Posts
12
Location
Trujillo Peru
PostedFeb 06, 2013 7:50 pm

A.V.A is going to die

if it continue since A.V.A of AeriaGames is going to die because the players and APs players probably are going to play other games i think

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedFeb 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: A.V.A is going to die

Deopkare wrote:
if it continue since A.V.A of AeriaGames is going to die because the players and APs players probably are going to play other games i think  


That is a very nice opinion formed without any real facts to back it up.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

Pr3dikt0ru

Rank 4
Pr3dikt0ru
Joined
12 Sep 2012
Posts
1678
Location
Poland
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Re: A.V.A is going to die

DontCaeria wrote:
Deopkare wrote:
if it continue since A.V.A of AeriaGames is going to die because the players and APs players probably are going to play other games i think  


That is a very nice opinion formed without any real facts to back it up.  

inb4Warfaceisreleased

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
3616
Location
New Market United States
PostedFeb 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Re: Ping and FPS

xKonsta wrote:
Hi,

I know there are about 50 threads about this already, but is aeria actually doing anything or are they considering it the players problem?

I used to have 1-20 ping on NA and now its 30+ no big deal.
I've realized most NA players have 200+ ping on EU over the past week. Especially in the pug my clan hosted.

And FPS drops after a few games. It's been claimed that its the players problem but there are way too many people suffering from this problem hence it can't be the players. Not to mention even if it was a small amount of people, it doesnt sound reasonable that suddenly they started getting fps lag specifically after the update.

thanks,  



120

xKonsta

Rank 2
xKonsta
Joined
09 Aug 2012
Posts
400
Location
Waterloo Canada
PostedFeb 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Re: Ping and FPS

MrProPoo wrote:
xKonsta wrote:
Hi,

I know there are about 50 threads about this already, but is aeria actually doing anything or are they considering it the players problem?

I used to have 1-20 ping on NA and now its 30+ no big deal.
I've realized most NA players have 200+ ping on EU over the past week. Especially in the pug my clan hosted.

And FPS drops after a few games. It's been claimed that its the players problem but there are way too many people suffering from this problem hence it can't be the players. Not to mention even if it was a small amount of people, it doesnt sound reasonable that suddenly they started getting fps lag specifically after the update.

thanks,  



120  

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: