I popped into pvp today and there were 4 lights nossing and one dark. ( I don't care who started it) After I died 3 times from nossers with out even getting a chance to attack I gave up and left. This is is what happens to a lot of people who play there.
Its a small percentage of people who like noss and they never think about the effects of it. About 1% of the time noss is use, it actually helps pvp the other 99% of the time it just ruins it. Personally I think if you noss you are just wasting your money but then again some people can only be wallet warriors.