9qwerr

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 3:48 pm   Last edited by 9qwerr on Feb 07, 2013 5:18 am. Edited 1 time in total

1-15 PvP with Ele 2 (Phoenix)

i suspect there's Ele 2 in 1-15 PvP cause i have all Ele top (water/Earth/Blaze/wind) and weapon and they still hit hard. and of course i know the ele cycle. Im all linked 6s too Except for sonic and top
Advertisement

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Re: 1-15 PvP with Ele 2 (Phoenix) or Maybe OS

9qwerr wrote:
i suspect there's Ele 2 in 1-15 PvP cause i have all Ele top (water/Earth/Blaze/wind) and weapon and they still hit hard. and of course i know the ele cycle. Im all linked 6s too Except for sonic and top  

well if peeps weren't using 100 Str/80 Str remedy, clean hit noss, all xmas accessories, and other nosses, they wouldn't be hitting as hard. 15 PvP is a joke with all people accepting that noss is suitable for beginner PvP...how incredibly ignorant/naive to think that this type of acceptance supports any sustained growth in the zone. if anything, it is a slow death of players leaving the zone and creating a negative persona about its savage inequalities of AP/Non-AP players.

kerrrblahhh

Rank 4
kerrrblahhh
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Arthur5174 wrote:
9qwerr wrote:

well if peeps weren't using 100 Str/80 Str remedy, clean hit noss, all xmas accessories, and other nosses, they wouldn't be hitting as hard. 15 PvP is a joke with all people accepting that noss is suitable for beginner PvP...how incredibly ignorant/naive to think that this type of acceptance supports any sustained growth in the zone. if anything, it is a slow death of players leaving the zone and creating a negative persona about its savage inequalities of AP/Non-AP players.  

Remedy Lv3s aren't supposed to be on phnx and so far I haven't seen them used in 1-15 though I have seen a few for sale that were leaked into server. Most of xmas accs seems to be gone, but for the past week we have seen more and more nossers(mostly def nossers with just a few CH/KO users). As for ele2s if you suspect sumone of using them then report.

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:39 pm

kerrrblahhh wrote:
Arthur5174 wrote:
9qwerr wrote:

Remedy Lv3s aren't supposed to be on phnx and so far I haven't seen them used in 1-15 though I have seen a few for sale that were leaked into server. Most of xmas accs seems to be gone, but for the past week we have seen more and more nossers(mostly def nossers with just a few CH/KO users). As for ele2s if you suspect sumone of using them then report.  

The title of this OP mentions or "Maybe OS", so yes there are ele 2 in OS and those remedies....haven't played Phoenix since the merge.

9qwerr

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:18 am

kerrrblahhh wrote:
Arthur5174 wrote:
9qwerr wrote:

Atom how do i report

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:34 am

9qwerr wrote:
Atom how do i report  

Give a look here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=5570797#5570797

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:47 am
Hmm I don't know the rules in Phoenix but if the element lvl is 1 then someone Have put them in game illegally... Better take a SS to Prove it and send a ticket

capomatuyyo

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:04 am
So wait, i'm not familiar with rules for Phoenix, but are 1-15 top and weap from this sale thread illegal? http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1852557

kerrrblahhh

Rank 4
kerrrblahhh
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:16 am

9qwerr wrote:
kerrrblahhh wrote:
Arthur5174 wrote:
9qwerr wrote:

Atom how do i report  

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact

Eaton08

Rank 1
Eaton08
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:23 am
capomatuyyo wrote:
So wait, i'm not familiar with rules for Phoenix, but are 1-15 top and weap from this sale thread illegal? http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1852557  

The seller even says in the thread that they are not to be used for pvp, that they are to be used under GRB/PvE use and that they are used at the buyer's risk. But using ele 2s in 1-15 will get the item removed (not sure if it's item or just lapis).