PostedFeb 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Re: Weekly Server Maintenance!

gm_pravous wrote:

Patch Notes:

• Phoenix OP's Restoration
  • PHL wipe
  • Christmas accessories
  • Christmas Boxes

This will make 1-15 playable again ^_^ Although this is a coupla weeks overdue to be fair.
Advertisement

darkside448

Rank 0
darkside448
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Re: Weekly Server Maintenance!

AricaZero wrote:
gm_pravous wrote:

Patch Notes:

• Phoenix OP's Restoration
  • PHL wipe
  • Christmas accessories
  • Christmas Boxes

This will make 1-15 playable again ^_^ Although this is a coupla weeks overdue to be fair.  

I really did see the problem it. If anything it was less of a problem then it was when only a handful of people had heroic on and others did not not to long ago.There were more rings loops ect to go around and they were a free drop.

danieltankard1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:27 pm

NO!

Just when u think they are going to give us back our PVP .... I am a Mage/Priest and i find that in pvp my main focus is defence. Defence became pointless when they brought out xmas stuff and so now they leave us with the lapis which is perfectly fine. but then they give out rings that have 1 lapis spot in 1-15 pvp..... this will allow xmas lapis to be linked. will it be soon a necklace and bracelets too? With this 1-15 will again be overpowered for nubs giving players with full set 75+ to all stats, and yet a level 6 lapis only gives +30. And also i need to know when GM's are going to fix Magic Attack. Right now i have been told (and can feel it myself) that magic attack power isnt what it should be. I believe that 1 resist will cancel twice the magic attack power that it should cancel. Date upon fixing?

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Re: NO!

danieltankard1 wrote:
Just when u think they are going to give us back our PVP .... I am a Mage/Priest and i find that in pvp my main focus is defence. Defence became pointless when they brought out xmas stuff and so now they leave us with the lapis which is perfectly fine. but then they give out rings that have 1 lapis spot in 1-15 pvp..... this will allow xmas lapis to be linked. will it be soon a necklace and bracelets too? With this 1-15 will again be overpowered for nubs giving players with full set 75+ to all stats, and yet a level 6 lapis only gives +30. And also i need to know when GM's are going to fix Magic Attack. Right now i have been told (and can feel it myself) that magic attack power isnt what it should be. I believe that 1 resist will cancel twice the magic attack power that it should cancel. Date upon fixing?  

so then buy the accs when they come out and link them...............

danieltankard1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:55 pm
and what do u think will happen to the prices of xmas lapis in say 3 weeks when they are all gone and boxes have been removed from game. Also the accessories are AP items and i do not spend much money on AP. But my main concern is Magic attack power..... can we have it back please?

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:58 pm
danieltankard1 wrote:
and what do u think will happen to the prices of xmas lapis in say 3 weeks when they are all gone and boxes have been removed from game. Also the accessories are AP items and i do not spend much money on AP. But my main concern is Magic attack power..... can we have it back please?  

then should of bought them when it was 7 lapis for 1 op......

danieltankard1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:03 pm
i am going to take a random guess and say u have many many OP's and a level 80 toon that u can use to farm. can u please stop and think for a moment, i know that level 80's have trouble with this sometimes because most of the game comes so easily for them... but think back to when u were struggling for Gold and cant even farm for duals and yet still wanted to have some fun in pvp...

Woodie38

Rank 0
Woodie38
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:04 pm
Any idea when servers will be up?

Yaegaer

Rank 0
Yaegaer
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Weekly Maintenance

Game servers have been up for over 30 minutes. Login server remains down tho

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:06 pm
should do my tickets since this is over a hour that the maint was going to take lol