AvalonRequiem

Rank 0
AvalonRequiem
PostedMar 05, 2014 12:11 am
Pretty sure everyone has heard about SubaGames possibly picking DOMO up. I plan to make a video about it to help show support and help people find the website. I'd like to have it with various screenshots people send in with little bits of text they write on the screenshot somewhere stating something about DOMO. Why they miss it, their most fun experience, etc.

So if you have any screenshots from your DOMO days if you could send them to me to be put in a video I'd really appreciate it. If you want to have text written on it, don't make it a huge paragraph and at the end include your DOMO character name and what server/version you played it on.

Any video footage would be really helpful too, though I can probably gather some of that on my own. Just post them here, send me a pm or you're even welcome to message me on Skype with them. (Zombie.Kitteh) just let me know who you are in advance.

dreaming of mirros with Suba now! This account has been abandoned. ouo Thankyou for nothing.
Advertisement

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 05, 2014 12:14 pm
AvalonRequiem wrote:
Pretty sure everyone has heard about SubaGames possibly picking DOMO up. I plan to make a video about it to help show support and help people find the website. I'd like to have it with various screenshots people send in with little bits of text they write on the screenshot somewhere stating something about DOMO. Why they miss it, their most fun experience, etc.

So if you have any screenshots from your DOMO days if you could send them to me to be put in a video I'd really appreciate it. If you want to have text written on it, don't make it a huge paragraph and at the end include your DOMO character name and what server/version you played it on.

Any video footage would be really helpful too, though I can probably gather some of that on my own. Just post them here, send me a pm or you're even welcome to message me on Skype with them. (Zombie.Kitteh) just let me know who you are in advance.  

So your the one I was posting to in Suba x3-gives cookies- Will I posted the in new on the FB Group in a comment hope one of the leaders sees and announces it.-crosses fingers- I need to check my Photo Bucket think I have some SS on there from posting in forums.<3

<3

AvalonRequiem

Rank 0
AvalonRequiem
PostedMar 05, 2014 4:31 pm
Zenia1 wrote:
AvalonRequiem wrote:

So your the one I was posting to in Suba x3-gives cookies- Will I posted the in new on the FB Group in a comment hope one of the leaders sees and announces it.-crosses fingers- I need to check my Photo Bucket think I have some SS on there from posting in forums.<3  

Aha yeah, guilty as charged. x) And alright sounds awesome. I was debating making a thread solely for this but I dunno. I usually don't get on here anymore since I no longer play any of their games o3o

dreaming of mirros with Suba now! This account has been abandoned. ouo Thankyou for nothing.

kakarot88

Rank 0
kakarot88
PostedApr 04, 2014 2:08 pm

domo was great

i really miss the game Sad i've tried other games to fill the void which was domo (remnant knights, divina, EE, GF, and STO) but none had the fun i experienced in domo. the story was captivating, the people were awesome, the costumes were sweet. i really hope the game comes back someday, i would start over with no complaints lol, money comes and goes, but the memories of lvling up and giving your char life was the best part.

-kakarot88
-onyx

smartassgirl

Rank 0
smartassgirl
PostedApr 25, 2014 10:13 pm

miss it to

I know this thread was started along way back and it's 2014 but it's still a missed game I was Karin_AoI on DOMO I spent every waking hour on that game heck the day my daughter was born her father who was Junta_Mominari in game we got online at the hospital to announce her birth to our guild she was only hours old and here we are thinking of our guildies and friends. They knew before most our friends in real life. The level grinding was so much fun the chance to change hair color on a whim,play with your pets I still miss my soapy one of the purple sapphire pets fully leveled. I loved her. I had several alts just for all my perms. It was an amazing game with so much to do. I play EE now but I doubt if I had a baby while playing I would get on to announce it to the EE world like I had on Domo. I miss it also.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedApr 26, 2014 10:32 am
Miss Domo tooo~ </3 still hope more people come and support Suba picking it up yeah there is no certainty that they will but really can't hurt to try.^^

<3

Triysle

Rank 4
Triysle
PostedApr 26, 2014 8:16 pm
DoMO was and will always be my favorite Aeria Game. RIP

Gwyllgi

Rank 0
Gwyllgi
PostedMay 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Was searching DOMO today for nostalgia reasons and tripped over this. It really might get picked up by another company? That would be the best thing EVER. Very Happy DOMO is my absolute favorite MMO - and the only one that I've ever bothered to play for more than a couple of weeks, really, lol. (Definitely the only one I spent actual money on!)

J1981

Rank 0
PostedJun 11, 2014 1:49 am
I have played lot of mmos after DOMO was closed Crying or Very sad and i only hope that DOMO will start again ( in english language ). I miss the friends, guild, pets, events ( skill combinations ). I have tryed TW DOMO but i dont understand that language. If somewhere starts DOMO in english language i go play again ( best game what i played ).

Sapphire ~ Jioruju

Sorry for my bad english.

Cooki3RawR

Rank 0
PostedJun 11, 2014 6:51 pm
I fulllyyyy support bringing domo back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i think we can do it, a old game i liked called tales runner ended but it came back up and its great.

Server: Sapphire
User: Cook3hM0nstA
Guild: ~*S0LDIERS*~