baronvonx

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
PostedJul 15, 2014 12:24 pm
i want it back to jsut like every body els. it was the first mmo i played and fall in love with it form the start. i still havent found any other mmo like it. i fully support another compney brin gi g it back
Advertisement

IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
PostedJul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
About the only response you'll get here is a testy Necro comeback from some here. No chance in h*ll it will ever come back, the only people running DoMo is a Hong Kong publisher and their DoMo is a ghost town.

AvalonRequiem

Rank 0
AvalonRequiem
PostedJul 21, 2014 6:15 am
For any DOMO fans that still poke around here that are not yet fully aware, we've made some progress and gotten the staff over at SubaGames attention.

If you haven't already I suggest you post, maybe show your support. Share the good news! Of course it's not a solid yes they are bringing it back with a English company; but it's a great sign. Gotta start somewhere, right?

Also IC DOMO is not a ghost town, it's very much alive and does have a albiet small English community that plays.

dreaming of mirros with Suba now! This account has been abandoned. ouo Thankyou for nothing.

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedJul 24, 2014 10:10 pm
Was coming here to make a similar post, Avalon! Awesome! Come on guys! Now is the time to show them you want it!

johngrove

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2014 4:51 pm

DoMo coming back

another Dev
A company named Subagames, which has revived many a fallen game, has decided to go ahead with talks to SoftStar in regards to reviving Domo. sadly this means a restart for all the previous gamers who enjoyed playing domo originally. I personally don't mind starting over, but I felt the need to inform others of this project. the GM's at Subagames are informing us every step of the way whats going on as soon as they know, and it's a very pushed for game. If you wish to support the effort please, go to this forum and show your domo revival support ^.^

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=60810&page=190

Darkness Shall Always Engulf The Light As It Swallows All Hope. But Through That Darkness,Shadows Emerge To Take Those Who Would Hurt Others. I Am That Shadow. Impure Souls Beware,The Shadows Will Come Sooner Then You Think.

xxpixel8xx

Rank 0
xxpixel8xx
PostedAug 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Hope someone does

I hope subagames brings it back. I would love to make the SOS Brigade all over again!

Current Leader of the SOS Brigade Guild, IGN: Maikerux Thiefx5,Fencerx5,BMx3,Wizx4,Shammanx3,Docx2, Wdocx2

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedOct 03, 2014 8:20 am
http://domo.subagames.com/LaunchRock.htm

Drop by and Post on our little forum and let them here your thanks.^^

Okekai

Rank 0
Okekai
PostedOct 06, 2014 2:45 pm
its official domo is coming back Very Happy

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedOct 07, 2014 6:14 pm
Yupp and you can bet I'll be one of the first to bail out of here just for it xD

~Lil_Kizuna

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedOct 09, 2014 8:35 am
gonna have to take a look at it when it goes beta. Wonder how much more new content it will have versus when it closed here.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)