Bosary

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 10:12 am

My last adventure in Alpha

Some screenshot of the last event
Yesterday event was epic and I took some screenshot. I thought it would be selfish to keep those for myself Wink

Note : I didn't take a lot of SS, but I'm sure alpha players will complete my thread Wink

One of the boss summoned after RG victory in Turnpike 20-24 :

WidowMaker :

And ... that's all for the 1st spawn event haha. I didn't think about SS at that time.

While we were waiting for the results of the second fight in Janus (gratz Free Knights ! ), we found a new friend in Free Knights base in Caergate :

Our whipper pulled Medic again and again Very Happy

GM became our hostage !

Turnpike 25-29 started and I'm sorry but i was too busy to think about SS. RG won again and I have the feeling that Free Knights didn't understand what to do in the event Very Happy

Enough talking, we're back to Enocia and Paladin summoned some cuties pets.

Abaddon :

Abaddon puk** ....

Vulcan :

Kirala is so cool : (She's the mech on the right)

A new boss appeared !

Ended !

Or that was what we thought :

Behemoth :

But it's just a normal day for Dance. Maybe she was late for school ?

The fight was tough

The event ended. We fought epic monster, we rolled the dice for 15 min ! (so many blue items >< and I'm serious : 15 min !!!) and I logged out for the last time in Alpha :'(

Sorry for the quality :/
Advertisement

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedFeb 06, 2013 12:11 pm
I think pala loves to troll even if he not beating us all up on god mode lol.

lagunaseca00

Rank 0
lagunaseca00
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:50 pm
Hello there =)

Anybody is in touch with Kirala? I'd need to talk with him. If anybody could pm me his forum id would be nice Razz

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedFeb 09, 2013 8:22 am
I see myself in the thick of the fight with Behemoth (Chandrika). Whee!

EDIT: Both pictures with Behemoth! I'm in my mech in the 2nd one. XD

danceadsl

Rank 0
danceadsl
PostedFeb 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Re: My last adventure in Alpha

Some screenshot of the last event
Bosary wrote:
Yesterday event was epic and I took some screenshot. I thought it would be selfish to keep those for myself Wink

Note : I didn't take a lot of SS, but I'm sure alpha players will complete my thread Wink

One of the boss summoned after RG victory in Turnpike 20-24 :

WidowMaker :

And ... that's all for the 1st spawn event haha. I didn't think about SS at that time.

While we were waiting for the results of the second fight in Janus (gratz Free Knights ! ), we found a new friend in Free Knights base in Caergate :

Our whipper pulled Medic again and again Very Happy

GM became our hostage !

Turnpike 25-29 started and I'm sorry but i was too busy to think about SS. RG won again and I have the feeling that Free Knights didn't understand what to do in the event Very Happy

Enough talking, we're back to Enocia and Paladin summoned some cuties pets.

Abaddon :

Abaddon puk** ....

Vulcan :

Kirala is so cool : (She's the mech on the right)

A new boss appeared !

Ended !

Or that was what we thought :

Behemoth :

But it's just a normal day for Dance. Maybe she was late for school ?

The fight was tough

The event ended. We fought epic monster, we rolled the dice for 15 min ! (so many blue items >< and I'm serious : 15 min !!!) and I logged out for the last time in Alpha :'(

Sorry for the quality :/  

I was answering the phone call from my mom... that was not a normal day for me...its a day that SB was gona delete my dance Q_Q

wangabao1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:04 am

MapleStory Gold

MapleStory Gold
Body feels not good, then go to the hospital for examination, the doctor asked X-rayed, X-ray, MD wrote diagnosis, MapleStory Gold
and then I took the diagnosis and film to the doctor. Surprisingly, the doctors took X-ray diagnosis began shaking his head, his mouth Gee, I was immediately pumped wow cool, want to ask the doctor left how long results that doctors say is: "Oh, now young doctors, the handwriting is really bad. "Cheap WOW Gold