dawn.scott18

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:37 am
My connection seems to be fine, where do I find that info? I did speedtest, it's at 14.6 mbs.
Advertisement

satchamo

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 2:40 am

satchamo

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:15 pm
APEX stands for Additive system of Photographic EXposure, what that might have to do with it is beyond me. but this apex system kick is getting old real quick,lol.

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:25 pm   Last edited by blackdeath101 on Feb 14, 2013 6:02 pm. Edited 1 time in total
That might be what it stands for in math terms, but I think it stands for something else in computer applications. I can't get a precise lockdown on the program through searching (don't have W8) because it comes up with themes, desktop software, a computer system, and some kind of job recruitment (lol).

Try searching your computer for it and if you aren't using it, disable it and see if it makes a difference. Try checking under desktop themes and task manager and see if it is there anywhere too.

satchamo

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 4:14 pm
Tried searching everywhere, nothing to be found.

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedFeb 18, 2013 6:48 pm
Provide us the DXDIAG link and paste the pastebin here. Don't copy and paste your DXDIAG information here.

It's easier to have the link so I can forward the information to the right people to look at. Thanks.

How to Post DXDIAG

Mr.Thonkgank

Rank 0
Mr.Thonkgank
PostedFeb 23, 2013 2:02 pm
I got this massage too .....apex system kick ......is really getting me piss off....is there any solution for this ? been a few days try everything already at corner rage quit ... Crying or Very sad

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedFeb 23, 2013 2:10 pm
APEX is SOE's anti-cheat detection. Aeria and Sony both use this. It's not 100% effective (but nothing is), and it's also not entirely accurate (but again, nothing is), but it's several times more effective than punkbuster, and so instead of buying a punkbuster license and pretending that's going to do any good, they went with APEX.

If you feel you have been falsely identified as using warez (cheat/hack programs), please follow Ebil's advice above.

Mr.Thonkgank

Rank 0
Mr.Thonkgank
PostedFeb 23, 2013 11:47 pm
i already try follow the guide and go to pastebin.com twice ....and got save file rrM6ddMp and another one with name mr.thonkgank_file .....but when i double check i don't find it or i don't know how to do it....be honest i getting tired of this....i reinstall the game more than ten time and try download again from start already 3 times ( 6-7 hours to finish the download from aeria website) so sorry but i better post the DXDIAG from my computer here...

http://pastebin.com/GVMBpnjq

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedFeb 24, 2013 10:23 am
Mr.Thonkgank wrote:
i already try follow the guide and go to pastebin.com twice ....and got save file rrM6ddMp and another one with name mr.thonkgank_file .....but when i double check i don't find it or i don't know how to do it....be honest i getting tired of this....i reinstall the game more than ten time and try download again from start already 3 times ( 6-7 hours to finish the download from aeria website) so sorry but i better post the DXDIAG from my computer here...

http://pastebin.com/GVMBpnjq  

Thanks for the info. I'll forward this to the appropriate team.

Giovanna_X wrote:
APEX is SOE's anti-cheat detection. Aeria and Sony both use this. It's not 100% effective (but nothing is), and it's also not entirely accurate (but again, nothing is), but it's several times more effective than punkbuster, and so instead of buying a punkbuster license and pretending that's going to do any good, they went with APEX.

If you feel you have been falsely identified as using warez (cheat/hack programs), please follow Ebil's advice above.  

Thanks for explaining what Apex does Gio. APEX is our anti hack program. If you are running any program that can alter or change the game in any other way. You will be kick from APEX.

If you are falsely kicked, please provide us the DIXDIAG link so I can forward the information.