GhostyOfTime

Rank 0
GhostyOfTime
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:36 pm
Id have to say that the archer class in general is my fav...both Assassin and Ranger. I ve always been a fan of high crits and low defense. As for my least fav id have to say the necromancer. I do like the wizard but ive never really enjoyed the necromancer~.

Advertisement

lil_demonly

Rank 0
lil_demonly
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Darkstalker FTW!!!

Well I have to say that my fave class is teh assassin/darkstalker/windshadow classes. Ehmm, DPS and stealth! Who doesn't love that? And even though you have to know how to set up a DS it isn't very hard. I mean sure I envy all those other classes with a pvp set and a yellow but I have the second best thing which is a sprite set and a orange leech sword. Sure I'm not Op at all but it's still good enough for dungeons. Get a yellow they said, you can't be a good DPS without but I think that's BS and stereotype. I mean I easily managed to solo acv with orange swords and an evade of 190 max with buffs. I've seen some DSes that can kick some serious but and not even get a hit landed on them making it the best part of being one.

Hated classes, hmm lemme see. I'm gonna have to say Paladin/Templar/crusader. This class is just like completely favored in defense. It's hard to hand a hit on them unless you're a magic class. Why does my class have to be so low in defense and temps don't even have to try to set themselves up and yet they can be quite a challenge. Not to be hating the class because half of my friends are this class XD Their just a bit overwhelming period.

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:05 pm
Brynhildra wrote:
Templar ftw~
Honestly though, I've tried most of the classes and enjoyed all of them. Main reason I stuck with templar is because my guild needed one at the time. Otherwise I might have mained an AM/DS, but I don't regret maining a temp because if the right amount of effort is put in they're beastly :3 It just requires a lot of money xD

Clerics and sages are the exception though, because I suck at support, utilizing a sage to the fullest requires more brain power than I plan to use on a game (Srsly, I play games so I can be lazy and avoid real work and thinking q.q), and I don't approve of the lack of dps on a cleric.

Finally someone of my kind Very Happy I <3 pally but cant wait to be a templar

Melchizedek94

Rank 1
Melchizedek94
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:33 pm
Favorite: DS Am WL not the class lines just these ranged class lines (my first) sage -> mystic

Least: Ava ): Crus (feel like they fall off) zerk (ew) shaman (same as crus) cleric class line (too stronk for me)

Cru3lty.x

Rank 0
Cru3lty.x
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:42 am
Favourites would have to be the Archer and Warrior class lines, being tanky or stealthy is my kind of thing (excluding sage stealthy x.x)

Least favourite would have to be sage / mystic / shaman though, admittedly they're a fun class to play but to play efficiently is too much for me (changing forms at the right times not something I'm very good at, then again people can deem it simple if you stick to one form, something I wouldn't do if I tried to play it well.)

The.Mayor.

Rank 1
The.Mayor.
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:25 am
I just love Priest Branch, especially Shaman.
The versatility of this class is amazing for me on pvp and pve, plus its one of the best money making classes.
I hate using Templar or Sharpshooter, I just... Suck.

OSSini

Rank 0
OSSini
PostedFeb 07, 2013 10:05 am
My favorite class is Bezerker/Warlord/Deathknight. I just knew from the beginning that the class is like made for me and I love the flexibility it has with either tanking or dps'ing.

My least favorite class would be Wizard/Archmage/Avatar. For the simple reason that it's.. "too magical" to me. Too many skills, too much to think on, it just doesn't feel right like Demonologist does to me.

TheBlackFencer

Rank 0
TheBlackFencer
PostedFeb 07, 2013 10:24 am
Paladins FTW /o/
Sure other classes can kill faster than us. And solo dungeons better than us. And sometimes even tank better than us. And ..everything better than us but... Uh.. -Insert Pallylove here-
I love being a Templar though. MeatShields4Lyf yo ? :c

Least favorite would be Necros. Don't see the appeal and can't play as one :c

Dereldium

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Dereldium
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:54 pm
I Tank there for I am so Templars and any other kind of tanking class are always tops in my book :3 so yah thats my favorite class with Ranger probably a close second.

My least favorite is probably Sage even though i rag on necros you can't hate the debuff skills and perma(ish) summons. So yah Sage tried it for a while got to 40 didn't like it, to many things involved with making a sage, plus its a class that doesn't seem to know what it wants to be, is it a DPS wolf, healing Bird/Human or god for bid a Tanky Kong (BLEH! >P) so it sits firmly at the bottom of my list cleaning up the awesomeness rained down by me and my fellow tanks >:3

sakura_naruko

Rank 0
sakura_naruko
PostedFeb 08, 2013 4:59 pm
well i have a 90 WS i hate it sometimes for being weak in PVP and i love it sometimes for easily breaking out of a fight so its undecided whether i like it or not

what class i do like is prophet it might be hard to level up buts is useful in GVG and PVP and dungeons . Actually lots of people dont go do dungeons without help of prophet.

what class i dont like is templar i never liked that class it always hard to kill and takes time to level i dont see it very useful for me but that is my opinion.