Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:25 am
Avatar. When you finally gain some levels in the class you become not only the best magic damage dealer but also a tanky sob that annoys lots of people. That is, until you meet an OP WS, the anti-everything class q.q
Advertisement

Darthkiller_26

Rank 2
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:56 am
Fav class would be.. idk actually i like / dislike many things of all classes e.e but if i had to choose, that would be sage e,e.

Least fav would be er pally Very Happy i suc at tanking Q_Q, ranger too. i hate that class :C

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedFeb 06, 2013 11:10 am

xd

xd
Fav classes:
Assassin/ds/ws (awesome class <3, most potential from 40-60, competitive from 70-80 but vulnerable to magic, and very powerful at endgame. One of the best and most fun to play in pve as well, can range and melee),
necro/demo/SL (kinda unique class takes some finesse and skill at low levels to play, gets to be strongest at endgame, best 1 on 1 at endgame, best pets, skill set more interesting than wiz and more important than gear,
sage/mystic/shaman (looks fun but time consuming, interesting class and only one that can kinda do it all, pretty good at doing it all at endgame,)

Least Fav:
Cleric/prop/saint (don't understand the point of this class outside of buffs) maybe cuz only half seem to take it upon themselves to actually heal ppl and too many find its either fear or bust.
Pally/temp/crus (I like their tome and -dmg buff but outside of those buffs zerk class seems to do everything else better and more efficiently save tanking magic)

In between classes:
wiz/am/ava (kinda typical magic class, nothing too special about it, super powered in the 70 and 80 zones and super fun in 70 cuz of mad nuking abilities, but very bland skill set, gear or bust),
ranger/ss/HE (always enjoy playing ranger type class, this one is fun, especially in the low zones where its not all about mongose, but loses its unique charm as you level to ss it becomes all about pvp sets and mongose).
Berserker/wl/Dk; widest variety of gear and weapons and best combinations of tank and dps. But crazy squishy to magic. Too dependant and op on bullrush in the early levels and on gear in the later levels.

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedFeb 06, 2013 12:52 pm
My favorite class would be Saint, but It's a tie between them and Necro's. My least favorite class? Paladin. So boring. <_>

Izzeth

Rank 2
PostedFeb 06, 2013 12:59 pm
Favouriteee :
Sage/Mystic/Shaman
Cleric/Prophet/Saint

Least Favouriteee :
Wizard/ArchMage/Avatar
Paladin/Templar/Crusader

/o/

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedFeb 06, 2013 1:18 pm
My favorite(s) have to be Sage, (maybe cleric),Paladin, and Ranger. Sage, because it can play an role using any transformation, and can heal. Cleric because everyone likes them and they are a value to the team AND can to SWEET buffs. And ranger because it destroys most classes + crystal in pvp. Paladin is amazing because its so tanks, can heal, and can solo dungeons really easily. It'd also very good with PvP. (I also quite like Assassin, even though its hard to play)

I don't like Wizards, they have too many kinds of move and too many debuffs for my tiny head...very confusing. I like every other class, as i have played them all and like them.

quiet_insult

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
quiet_insult
PostedFeb 06, 2013 2:56 pm
My favorite is ranger/SS/HE. Ranged attacks ftw. I haven't tried any of the other classes much or at all.

GF-GSSukinei-LVL90 Hawkeye-Ilannia ch3/AK-Sukinei-Gunslinger+Duelist-Siren

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedFeb 06, 2013 5:03 pm
Favorite:mystic. My first class. I greatly enjoy the flexibility and being able to hit with both physical and magic, at range or melee. What's more, as my first class, every other class feels dirt slow when walking around.

Least Favorite: Ranger/SS only because I do not have a mouse, so I can't make that good use of it myself. I not for that, my least favorite would be the zerk tree. It's to straight forward and in your face for me. I'm fine if others play it, but would enjoy it more if there was more to the class than damage.

"Radical Edward's profile is a seven foot tall ex-basketball pro Hindu guru drag-queen alien." ―Jet Black

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedFeb 06, 2013 5:25 pm
Templar ftw~
Honestly though, I've tried most of the classes and enjoyed all of them. Main reason I stuck with templar is because my guild needed one at the time. Otherwise I might have mained an AM/DS, but I don't regret maining a temp because if the right amount of effort is put in they're beastly :3 It just requires a lot of money xD

Clerics and sages are the exception though, because I suck at support, utilizing a sage to the fullest requires more brain power than I plan to use on a game (Srsly, I play games so I can be lazy and avoid real work and thinking q.q), and I don't approve of the lack of dps on a cleric.

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

poloboiz123

Rank 2
poloboiz123
PostedFeb 06, 2013 5:59 pm
Favorite class is Ranger/SS/HE, forever having a ranged ADC mindset in any game I play.

Least favorite is mage classes, never was a fan if their play style.