Black.Lilium

Rank 0
Black.Lilium
PostedFeb 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Favorite/Least Favorite Class?

Just something I'd like to ask
What class or classes are your favorites and least favorites?
If you don't play a certain class but you just don't like it because of a reason, you can still put it down c:
I just want to see which classes in this game are more liked by the players.

No intense flaming and raging about other classes though ;o (no flaming/raging at all is even better lol)

Advertisement

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedFeb 05, 2013 10:11 pm
My first ever acc as paladin, I guess I'm going with that but I'm trying to make a sage but its too boring to get to 31 rofl :p

4gotten4eva

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 10:30 pm
I have an great affinity with the entire Hunter branchline.
Great natural evasion and the ability to melee and range. Even as a ranger I've started playing other roles quite effectively since I started acquiring my PvP sets. I can tank, melee DPS and range DPS (true offensive-melee versatility). xD I also used to play a Darkstalker named Laboni, but I deleted her Sad

As for classes I dislike playing, I would probably say Cleric.. it is too difficult for me to fulfill my role as a cleric, and I do not like the way people treat healers and I cannot cope. I also do not like playing Warrior-branchline classes because running up to monsters is kinda boring for me.... so I generally steer clear from it. My record is a level 50 pally on Quill Razz

KylieghRein

Rank 2
KylieghRein
PostedFeb 05, 2013 10:41 pm
Assassin class line ftw! Really though, I love being a Darkstalker, I've tried every other class line and it's still my favourite. Stealth and DPSing are my two favourite pass times.

My least favourite, the ranger class line. They're a hassle to PvP against, especially with teleporting back skill that I can't recall the name of atm, they're pretty OP as well, or at least 75% of the ones I've encountered are.

But this is just my personal opinion ^-^

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 06, 2013 1:05 am
I personally like playing cleric, because I like support classes. My least favorite would be ranger, as I can't play the class no matter how hard I try. :c

minahope

Rank 3
minahope
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedFeb 06, 2013 1:14 am
My favorite class would be Necro/Demonologist/Shadowlord/Totally cute and ebil. xD. I just generally enjoy dark magic classes, they're more interesting to me. While I don't use my summon much, that's not why I became a Necro in the first place. It was because I just generally fell in love with the Spellcaster class, wizard didn't quite fit me.

My least favorite class would be Assassin/Darkstalker/WindShadow/Omgyoulookconfusingtome . Yeah. that about states why it's my least favorite. Tried it. Sucked at it. It confused me. Rage quit it. Still kept the chara because it was cute. /Alice logic. To each their own though, eh :3?

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedFeb 06, 2013 1:47 am
My favorites are sharpshooter and demonologist. Ranged attacks do fit me most. I started this game as a paladin/templar and sometimes play that char for a few days. Then I get bored of it again. I tried all classes except for assassin. That class doesn't appeal to me at all.

Zetsunai

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Zetsunai
PostedFeb 06, 2013 2:32 am
Without a doubt - I love assassins, no matter what game or whatever ):
I just love stealth from this class. x)

Though sages are cool, seeing that they could transform -drools- But... my least favorite classes would have to be any type of mages. ): Especially support classes x)

silverpelt13

Rank 2
silverpelt13
PostedFeb 06, 2013 3:21 am
My favorite is sage because I am awesome at being a sage, I can transform, and that was my first class to be

My least favorite is Rangers, I have never been that class, but they destroy my sage in pvp

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:16 am
Favorite: Cleric and Sages. I enjoy playing "support" or buffing classes in a game because they are usually the most self sufficient due to heals, trollish, and OP classes in PVP.

Least favorite: Berserker and Ranger. I'm crap with kiting on ranged classes and melee warrior classes are too herpderp for me to really enjoy in a game.