BluntOblivion

Rank 0
BluntOblivion
PostedFeb 08, 2013 8:22 am
CookinDanger wrote:
BluntOblivion wrote:
notIyeru wrote:
BluntOblivion wrote:
It will never be in beta so go away, the Lime Odyssey forum is currently being occupied by us suave hipsters  

Stop doing that. You can get handed down a ban for that.  
You know I'm the type that never learns my lesson even after multiple multiple bans Razz  

What doesn't IP ban you, only makes you stronger.  
and I must say aeria is turning me into future superman at this point :3

Dylan.James

Rank 0
Dylan.James
PostedFeb 10, 2013 1:21 am
ThesirKyle wrote:
samuel_everstar wrote:
x.x'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' dang this wait if it goes any longer i think im going to blow a blood vesel in my brain. x.x 3 years.. maybe 4 >.> whos keeping track. <.< i know im not Very Happy or am i. o.o im tiered of wating. just dump us a hint. dump us an " well its not ready yet but we are going to try and get it out by the end of 20XX " anything. please :: drags self acrost floor like was in desert for long long time with no water :: just one ... little... comment. on if its ever... going to come out or not... x.x  

Well even tough I'm surprised you said 20XX and not 2XXX after reading your post.

I do agree, an update would be nice. But for now lets stay healthy for when the game is actually released, or goes into CBT.  

Don't you mean "XXXXX"? It'll take a many of millenniums for them to even define "1" digit and that digit isn't even the first;it's the last. Oh the suspense! Oh how AGE likes to troll. Anymore X's and this will sound like a cheap "dirty" movie,if you catch my drift.

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedFeb 10, 2013 6:40 pm
Man, I surely hope this game does come out very soon, Im getting tired of all the games I have been playing, I had quit Grand Fantasia and EE isnt very appealing to me. I hope Lime Odyssey is worth playing, or my anime gaming experience is doomed, but I really hope we also get very nice players, and Id like to see you all in-game. Very Happy ,

shushup

Rank 0
shushup
PostedFeb 10, 2013 8:40 pm
someday in fantasy land, far, far away....

TaikouValkyrie

Rank 0
TaikouValkyrie
PostedMar 01, 2013 2:20 pm
CannibalSmurf wrote:
Lime Odyssey was announced in November.  

And it's coming soon!!! O my gosh X3 they made an update yesterday. I can't wait to play it!