CannibalSmurf

Rank 0
CannibalSmurf
PostedFeb 06, 2013 11:16 am
notIyeru wrote:
BluntOblivion wrote:
It will never be in beta so go away, the Lime Odyssey forum is currently being occupied by us suave hipsters  

Stop doing that. You can get handed down a ban for that.  

She can, but we all want to say it.

It would be easier for them to just give us another small update to keep all these annoying "WHEN IS THE GAME COMING OUT" threads at bay for just a bit longer.
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 06, 2013 11:43 am
CannibalSmurf wrote:
notIyeru wrote:
BluntOblivion wrote:
It will never be in beta so go away, the Lime Odyssey forum is currently being occupied by us suave hipsters  

She can, but we all want to say it.

It would be easier for them to just give us another small update to keep all these annoying "WHEN IS THE GAME COMING OUT" threads at bay for just a bit longer.  

The people who make those threads don't read any stickies T_T

Rabbittt

Rank 2
Rabbittt
PostedFeb 06, 2013 2:09 pm

Re: when will LIME ODYSSEY be in beta

Emyst wrote:
Rabbittt wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
kaelthas001 wrote:
waiting soooooooo long  

I miss the time when people actually said how long they wait, so we could compare them to our 'scores'.  

I've been waiting since 2001, I had visions of it in my dreams and I knew it was coming.
Where is it now 2001!?!?
P.S lime 6 eva  

I believe I saw an LO ''sign up for beta'' anouncment in 2009. I quit Grand Fantasia for it, and afterwards, even EE.  

Seems my sarcasm was a little too realistic for some. :v

In all seriousness, I've been 'saving my self' for LO too for whatever reason. Mostly because I don't want to invest myself into something only for LO to come out and I need to dash over to it, I'm too old for that stuff. : (

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Rabbittt wrote:
Emyst wrote:
Rabbittt wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
kaelthas001 wrote:
waiting soooooooo long  

I miss the time when people actually said how long they wait, so we could compare them to our 'scores'.  

I've been waiting since 2001, I had visions of it in my dreams and I knew it was coming.
Where is it now 2001!?!?
P.S lime 6 eva  

I believe I saw an LO ''sign up for beta'' anouncment in 2009. I quit Grand Fantasia for it, and afterwards, even EE.  

In all seriousness, I've been 'saving my self' for LO too for whatever reason. Mostly because I don't want to invest myself into something only for LO to come out and I need to dash over to it, I'm too old for that stuff. : (  

How old are you, exactly? If I may ask, ofcourse.

Rabbittt

Rank 2
Rabbittt
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Emyst wrote:
Rabbittt wrote:
Emyst wrote:
Rabbittt wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
kaelthas001 wrote:
waiting soooooooo long  

Where is it now 2001!?!?
P.S lime 6 eva  

20 years as of last January. Don't let my feigned immaturity throw you too much, I just don't care to be too stuffy and serious about everything.

BluntOblivion

Rank 0
BluntOblivion
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:40 pm
notIyeru wrote:
BluntOblivion wrote:

You know I'm the type that never learns my lesson even after multiple multiple bans Razz

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:08 am
BluntOblivion wrote:
notIyeru wrote:
BluntOblivion wrote:

You know I'm the type that never learns my lesson even after multiple multiple bans Razz  

What doesn't IP ban you, only makes you stronger.

samuel_everstar

Rank 0
samuel_everstar
PostedFeb 07, 2013 10:36 am
x.x'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' dang this wait if it goes any longer i think im going to blow a blood vesel in my brain. x.x 3 years.. maybe 4 >.> whos keeping track. <.< i know im not Very Happy or am i. o.o im tiered of wating. just dump us a hint. dump us an " well its not ready yet but we are going to try and get it out by the end of 20XX " anything. please :: drags self acrost floor like was in desert for long long time with no water :: just one ... little... comment. on if its ever... going to come out or not... x.x

"the sensation of trying to escape... but never being able to... i'm sure i felt that... that's... death" — Allen Walker

ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:49 pm   Last edited by ThesirKyle on Feb 08, 2013 9:39 am. Edited 1 time in total
samuel_everstar wrote:
x.x'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' dang this wait if it goes any longer i think im going to blow a blood vesel in my brain. x.x 3 years.. maybe 4 >.> whos keeping track. <.< i know im not Very Happy or am i. o.o im tiered of wating. just dump us a hint. dump us an " well its not ready yet but we are going to try and get it out by the end of 20XX " anything. please :: drags self acrost floor like was in desert for long long time with no water :: just one ... little... comment. on if its ever... going to come out or not... x.x  

Well even tough I'm surprised you said 20XX and not 2XXX after reading your post.

I do agree, an update would be nice. But for now lets stay healthy for when the game is actually released, or goes into CBT.

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedFeb 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Rabbittt wrote:
Emyst wrote:
Rabbittt wrote:
Emyst wrote:
Rabbittt wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
kaelthas001 wrote:
waiting soooooooo long  

Where is it now 2001!?!?
P.S lime 6 eva  

20 years as of last January. Don't let my feigned immaturity throw you too much, I just don't care to be too stuffy and serious about everything.  

Cool!