Author Message

kaelthas001

Rank 0
kaelthas001
Joined
21 Apr 2012
Posts
6
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:14 pm

when will LIME ODYSSEY be in beta

waiting soooooooo long
Advertisement

kaelthas001

Rank 0
kaelthas001
Joined
21 Apr 2012
Posts
6
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:16 pm
O...





M...





G...


way must we wait so long

BluntOblivion

Rank 0
BluntOblivion
Joined
18 Jul 2012
Posts
54
Location
The Land Where the Burgers Roam Canada
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:47 pm
It will never be in beta so go away, the Lime Odyssey forum is currently being occupied by us suave hipsters

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
Joined
16 Nov 2012
Posts
84
Location
United States
PostedFeb 05, 2013 10:47 pm
BluntOblivion wrote:
It will never be in beta so go away, the Lime Odyssey forum is currently being occupied by us suave hipsters  


Stop doing that. You can get handed down a ban for that.

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
Joined
08 May 2011
Posts
686
Location
United States
PostedFeb 05, 2013 10:49 pm
BluntOblivion wrote:
It will never be in beta so go away, the Lime Odyssey forum is currently being occupied by us suave hipsters  
LOLOL <3
Yeah, we dunno, there's no official ETA yet.
However, since the Korean LO has finally gone into CBT and is expected to go into OBT soon (within 2 weeks), we're hopeful that within a few months our version will be able to go into beta as well.

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
Joined
03 Aug 2011
Posts
3001
Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedFeb 06, 2013 12:27 am

Re: when will LIME ODYSSEY be in beta

kaelthas001 wrote:
waiting soooooooo long  


I miss the time when people actually said how long they wait, so we could compare them to our 'scores'.

Rabbittt

Rank 2
Rabbittt
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
727
Location
A 16gb partition in the United States
PostedFeb 06, 2013 7:38 am

Re: when will LIME ODYSSEY be in beta

CookinDanger wrote:
kaelthas001 wrote:
waiting soooooooo long  


I miss the time when people actually said how long they wait, so we could compare them to our 'scores'.  

I've been waiting since 2001, I had visions of it in my dreams and I knew it was coming.
Where is it now 2001!?!?
P.S lime 6 eva

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
Joined
15 Jun 2008
Posts
1000
Location
Your thoughts Belgium
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:17 am

Re: when will LIME ODYSSEY be in beta

Rabbittt wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
kaelthas001 wrote:
waiting soooooooo long  


I miss the time when people actually said how long they wait, so we could compare them to our 'scores'.  

I've been waiting since 2001, I had visions of it in my dreams and I knew it was coming.
Where is it now 2001!?!?
P.S lime 6 eva  

You can wait for a very, very, very long time Surprised Good for you! Very Happy

itzrisen

Rank 0
Joined
13 Dec 2012
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:44 am
I just hope it comes soon, been waiting so long and Im gnna kill someone if it ends up being **** .

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
Joined
08 Jun 2012
Posts
249
Location
Nature's miracle, Slovenia
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:48 am

Re: when will LIME ODYSSEY be in beta

Rabbittt wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
kaelthas001 wrote:
waiting soooooooo long  


I miss the time when people actually said how long they wait, so we could compare them to our 'scores'.  

I've been waiting since 2001, I had visions of it in my dreams and I knew it was coming.
Where is it now 2001!?!?
P.S lime 6 eva  

I believe I saw an LO ''sign up for beta'' anouncment in 2009. I quit Grand Fantasia for it, and afterwards, even EE.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: