JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedFeb 07, 2013 6:28 am
Alastoreo wrote:
corky420 wrote:
Alastoreo wrote:
B

Leave zone and play 20-30 or end game. 20-30 = no noss. End game = noss.  

Don't even need nos in end game you end up with plenty of luck and crit plenty  
Noss =/= KO noss only.

I know noss in end game is almost worthless but players still use them because they can.  

234 atk from Rems alone helps in endgame vs the ridiculous defence created by IS and the poorly worked out gear bases Surprised

CWarrior71

Rank 2
CWarrior71
PostedFeb 07, 2013 9:34 am
Alastoreo wrote:
B

Leave zone and play 20-30 or end game. 20-30 = no noss. End game = noss.  

Sure let's just give up and follow the bandwagon, rather than working together to change the mentality of 1-15...no thanks.

FlameAlquimist

Rank 3
FlameAlquimist
PostedFeb 07, 2013 10:22 pm
Shadowl9 wrote:
A11

This thread won't do a thing to change noss and 1-15...seen these types of threads to many times and nothing happens, but oh well goodluck! Laughing  

Hell3hitu wrote:
NOW AT

A8

The next vote for YES noss would be A9

The Next Vote for NO noss would be 13  

Ehm do u even read man Oo ..............

A whatever comes, stupid to say A36 if the one creating this posts ignores his own rules Oo ....

Conce + Rems... u dont like it, sorry, they free on Loot Box ... now its not a reason for QQ u cant pvp cause no money and all that crap... tired, u want to noss, noss, u dont want to noss, dont nmoss BUT STOP THE QQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now no xmas adccesories 90% Alliance not even showing, they dropped... what we supp to kill now ? the only brave ones daring to show up, aka the nossers. Killing nubs is not funny anymore.

U gonna tell me u dont Noss in a rage moment -.-U cmon ...

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedFeb 07, 2013 11:29 pm
so u take away a few attack and speed and rec...u know if someone aint nossed out to the 9's they can be killed right? the best of the best top gear in canta dies..............alotl....kos...maybe u guys should try it...skillz and gear +1 over nosser Razz

PrincessAerie

Rank 2
PrincessAerie
Nᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ Cᴀᴛʜᴏʟɪᴄ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Dʀᴏᴘᴏᴜᴛ Vatican City
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:37 pm
I vote that if its legal to use noss in a pvp zone, and if players choose to noss, to let them. Best way to get players to stop nossing is not a petition or a vote. Its getting the raid for your faction to sit in town until they stop doing it.

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedFeb 09, 2013 1:55 am
long story short, even if there was a player agreement it would not stop people from nossing. I personally would noss if I had the money or if I had a farming toon to support the noss consumption and no player agreement would stop me because I find joining a raid to be a waste of time because raids have rules and if you rush a full raid by yourself rather than spend an hour sitting in base, you have broken the rules, cowards.