Author Message

laserfrags

Rank 1
laserfrags
Joined
13 Sep 2012
Posts
215
Location
Vatican City
PostedFeb 06, 2013 12:01 am
best mods:
lrb2 / bb 2 (dependig on map, taste)
rcs
dot sight (even though i never ads with the m4a1, the stock scope just looks ugly)
proto grip
laser sight 2

dont use the precision trigger cuz it **** up the spray pattern
hf

btw good series trainer, maybe make a sticky that includes all your findings
Advertisement

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
Joined
16 May 2012
Posts
262
Location
Borft Netherlands
PostedFeb 06, 2013 1:45 am
I use mk2, match,pubs,tourneys it's avery good gun just underrated.

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
Joined
07 Mar 2012
Posts
2592
Location
Germany
PostedFeb 06, 2013 3:50 am
Gj Kitty.
Nylah bes~

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
3625
Location
Slovenia
PostedFeb 06, 2013 3:50 am
people already know laser 2 is useless, thanks for clarifying this, so basicaly only improves moveshot

now could you test laser sight 1?

also I have heard from an experienced player that laser 2 messes up recoil, and he said no laser is the way to go, personally my performance was way better without the laser after that, so it seems true (I use LRB2, Trigger, Grip, RCS)

just wondering about laser 1 and affects of lasers on recoil

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
Joined
15 Feb 2012
Posts
3336
Location
Bowlofrice Korea, South
PostedFeb 06, 2013 6:04 pm
XiaoJyun wrote:
people already know laser 2 is useless, thanks for clarifying this, so basicaly only improves moveshot

now could you test laser sight 1?

also I have heard from an experienced player that laser 2 messes up recoil, and he said no laser is the way to go, personally my performance was way better without the laser after that, so it seems true (I use LRB2, Trigger, Grip, RCS)

just wondering about laser 1 and affects of lasers on recoil  
That wasn't the conclusion I reached. I stated that it slightly increases accuracy overall or something. It may actually affect stand/crouchshot, but the fractions of pixels are too small to be measured.

I'm not going to test Laser I, it's a stupid mod. I don't know how lasers affect recoil; I never perceived a difference though.

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
Joined
07 Mar 2012
Posts
2592
Location
Germany
PostedFeb 06, 2013 6:36 pm
trainer772 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
people already know laser 2 is useless, thanks for clarifying this, so basicaly only improves moveshot

now could you test laser sight 1?

also I have heard from an experienced player that laser 2 messes up recoil, and he said no laser is the way to go, personally my performance was way better without the laser after that, so it seems true (I use LRB2, Trigger, Grip, RCS)

just wondering about laser 1 and affects of lasers on recoil  
That wasn't the conclusion I reached. I stated that it slightly increases accuracy overall or something. It may actually affect stand/crouchshot, but the fractions of pixels are too small to be measured.

I'm not going to test Laser I, it's a stupid mod. I don't know how lasers affect recoil; I never perceived a difference though.  


What if lets say the laser 1 would give more accuracy and less mobility penalty compared to the Laser 2?

:DDD

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
Joined
15 Feb 2012
Posts
3336
Location
Bowlofrice Korea, South
PostedFeb 06, 2013 6:45 pm
wiNx. wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
XiaoJyun wrote:
people already know laser 2 is useless, thanks for clarifying this, so basicaly only improves moveshot

now could you test laser sight 1?

also I have heard from an experienced player that laser 2 messes up recoil, and he said no laser is the way to go, personally my performance was way better without the laser after that, so it seems true (I use LRB2, Trigger, Grip, RCS)

just wondering about laser 1 and affects of lasers on recoil  
That wasn't the conclusion I reached. I stated that it slightly increases accuracy overall or something. It may actually affect stand/crouchshot, but the fractions of pixels are too small to be measured.

I'm not going to test Laser I, it's a stupid mod. I don't know how lasers affect recoil; I never perceived a difference though.  
What if lets say the laser 1 would give more accuracy and less mobility penalty compared to the Laser 2?

:DDD  
Darn you. Now I have to go remod my M4 and test it >:c

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: