Eniskuo

Rank 1
Eniskuo
PostedFeb 05, 2013 11:21 am

AGE plans for RvR?

RvR is an embarrassment to pvp
AGE you have heard our complaints and recommendations. But is there a plan to do something about this?

Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedFeb 05, 2013 2:43 pm
All we can do is wait and see what comes in the next patch and the Commercial Release.

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedFeb 05, 2013 3:50 pm
Yup, there are plans regarding the balance issue with RvR. The PM and the Devs are working on it.

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedFeb 05, 2013 7:26 pm
gmebilfish wrote:
Yup, there are plans regarding the balance issue with RvR. The PM and the Devs are working on it.  

I've been told that you do not lose exp when dieing in RvR. Either I've been lied or there's a glitch where when you die from a Damage over Time debuff you lose exp.

I'm someone that likes PvP, but losing exp when dieing in PvP? I'm not going to do any kind of PvP until this gets fixed. I'm not going to lose 20mins of grinding per deaths, until I get 42 that is. ._.

*this might be irrelevant to PvP, but class balance though*
Why are SM's DoT so strong? Sorc's burn is just a joke compared to it. That skill hit me for over 700, then DoT for over 100 per 1/2 seconds(didn'T notice, all I knew is I was dead after a few seconds, he just ran away after using his skill on me and my potion didn't cover his DoT). All my burn does is 30 damage every 2s, on mobs, I have yet to check on players.

ghiden

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 8:05 pm
crimsonlily46 wrote:
gmebilfish wrote:

Why are SM's DoT so strong? Sorc's burn is just a joke compared to it. That skill hit me for over 700, then DoT for over 100 per 1/2 seconds(didn'T notice, all I knew is I was dead after a few seconds, he just ran away after using his skill on me and my potion didn't cover his DoT). All my burn does is 30 damage every 2s, on mobs, I have yet to check on players.  

This has to do with how many enchants are on a weapon.. how high mattack is.. and what stats are used. there are a ton of variables that u have to consider before u compare damage.

callizer

Rank 0
callizer
PostedFeb 05, 2013 8:29 pm
crimsonlily46 wrote:
gmebilfish wrote:

I've been told that you do not lose exp when dieing in RvR. Either I've been lied or there's a glitch where when you die from a Damage over Time debuff you lose exp.

As long as you die INSIDE Ruemon, you won't lose exp. Most likely you were in the verge of death and went outside while still having DoT on you.

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedFeb 05, 2013 8:38 pm
ghiden wrote:
crimsonlily46 wrote:
gmebilfish wrote:

This has to do with how many enchants are on a weapon.. how high mattack is.. and what stats are used. there are a ton of variables that u have to consider before u compare damage.  

I wasn't expecting that high matk would give these numbers as matk barely boost your damages. Oh well.

callizer wrote:
crimsonlily46 wrote:
gmebilfish wrote:

As long as you die INSIDE Ruemon, you won't lose exp. Most likely you were in the verge of death and went outside while still having DoT on you.  

Middle of the bridge.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:41 pm
Then idk how that happened. Because it doesn't happen to me or anyone else from the Guilds I talk with ;O

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedFeb 05, 2013 11:57 pm
coduxs wrote:
Then idk how that happened. Because it doesn't happen to me or anyone else from the Guilds I talk with ;O  

I'm assuming it is a glitch related to DoT, since it's a debuff, not direct damage dealt by another player. Can't really think of anything else.

Eniskuo

Rank 1
Eniskuo
PostedFeb 06, 2013 6:25 am
gmebilfish wrote:

thats good to hear, I hope that they will come sooner than later, I cannot participate in castle siege unfortunately due to time restraints so RvR is all I have to look forward to and it gets more and more frustrating everyday.