Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 8:35 am

Diff between a power player and a power AP player : min. 50%

How do i come to this conclusion:

1) Static better performance: 35 % based on Equi
2) temporary better performance: 15 % based on buyable buffs

1) Equipment has 2 item shop hits for weapons:
a) Enchants: max. enchant without cashshop ...roughly + 8 with: 12+
b) Runes: runing 3 x without rune crash without cash shop 4+ times with cash shop
to give you a feeling..diff. between 3 and 4+ is 200 to 300 HP e.g. per ITEM
additionally ...+60 AC again based on enchants ..per ITEM

2) just look at the shop...

Seriously, i mean i understand that DK needs income, no issue. But such a massive difference between AP and non AP ...

is it really neccessary?
Advertisement

akmon911

Rank 0
akmon911
PostedFeb 05, 2013 11:05 am
I did not understand a single sentence.

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:20 pm
akmon911 wrote:
I did not understand a single sentence.  

He is complaining about huge difference between players without real money and who buy armor in Cash Mall.

IMHO, it's OK so far... later with balancing, finishing with Fire#Water#etc features may be You would get the same result... Plus, casual player would like to enjoy game... by couple of hour(s) per day/week...

Deathly_lusst

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 2:23 pm
Complaining about ap players? cant we wait till there are any lol, a non functunal IM = no ap players so wait till its released to complain about it.

Besides, there should be some sort of benifit from using money on a game, if you got any suggestions that wont cause a difference then state them insted of complaining so they have a chance to see your point or even have a impact on the IM that will be released.

as for now, everyone is F2P and that option will still be avible after IM, just a matter of how much efford you put into it.

ghiden

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 2:55 pm
Deathly_lusst wrote:
Complaining about ap players? cant we wait till there are any lol, a non functunal IM = no ap players so wait till its released to complain about it.

Besides, there should be some sort of benefit from using money on a game, if you got any suggestions that wont cause a difference then state them insted of complaining so they have a chance to see your point or even have a impact on the IM that will be released.

as for now, everyone is F2P and that option will still be available after IM, just a matter of how much efford you put into it.  

One option would be for aeria to not use the "Loot Box" in ignite for ap items and have an ingame NPC that has promo items that are purchased with gold. This would clean lots of gold out of game and would also give non-ap buyers different AP items to obtain ( if they have the gold ofc) This could even be done with the items being in chests. The more u spend the higher chance u have of getting better ap items.. I think this would add a bit of balance and make it where the complainers couldn't complain about ap items. I for one do purchase a small amount of ap because I figure if I like the game enough to play it I like it enough to support the company that makes it available to play.. Nothing is free in life!

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 05, 2013 3:48 pm
ghiden wrote:
...This could even be done with the items being in chests. The more u spend the higher chance u have of getting better ap items...  

This will work until a certain point when players don't buy those chests any more because they think it's not beneficial.

Deathly_lusst

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 4:24 pm
filipvarga wrote:
ghiden wrote:
...This could even be done with the items being in chests. The more u spend the higher chance u have of getting better ap items...  

This will work until a certain point when players don't buy those chests any more because they think it's not beneficial.  

indeed only a short time solution. Basicly everything is about a sertain flow in game, in most games ap items are tradeable which means that those who put efford and time into the game can still be able to obtain ap items through other players.

your idea is good as a gold sink, but the issue is what would you prefer:
1) spend all your gold and get AP items that you cant use or are not beneficial to you.
2) spend all your gold and be assured that you get the item that you want.

personally i prefer to play safe along with alot of others, so in the end it will pretty much only work as a gold sink while non will use it to get AP items.

Purely my opinion, but lets wait and see how things will turn out once IM is live.