Dathaedr

Rank 0
Dathaedr
PostedFeb 05, 2013 6:55 am

Paladin Tank build

I want my paladin be a tank..what should I put my points on?
STR, DEX, CON, INT or WIS?

thanks,

~M
Advertisement

pollux88

Rank 0
pollux88
PostedFeb 05, 2013 7:30 am
Tanks are generally seen as having high def / low offense. As such you should concentrate on Con and/or Dex. Some people swear by full con, others full dex, while others like some kind of mixture. You do get a stat reset potion, so you can experiment with one build and if you don't like it you will hopefully have enough experience to tell what you really do need/want.

Dathaedr

Rank 0
Dathaedr
PostedFeb 06, 2013 2:35 am
pollux88 wrote:
Tanks are generally seen as having high def / low offense. As such you should concentrate on Con and/or Dex. Some people swear by full con, others full dex, while others like some kind of mixture. You do get a stat reset potion, so you can experiment with one build and if you don't like it you will hopefully have enough experience to tell what you really do need/want.  

Thanks for the help Smile

komso84

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 11:29 am
pollux88 wrote:

Sorry for the newbie question, at what lvl do you get the stat reset potion?
And is it for free or you have to buy it?

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedFeb 22, 2013 5:24 pm
komso84 wrote:
pollux88 wrote:

You receive one at level 30 from that luxurious bag that gives you pots and other various items as you level... I don't remember the exact name of the bag ._."" .. but yeah, hopefully that answers it well enough.

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

komso84

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2013 6:55 pm
annsachd wrote:
komso84 wrote:
pollux88 wrote:

You receive one at level 30 from that luxurious bag that gives you pots and other various items as you level... I don't remember the exact name of the bag ._."" .. but yeah, hopefully that answers it well enough.  

It is, thank you Smile