PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:20 am
james123jones wrote:

can you see all the other people saying to fix the game aswell? obviously you guys are doing something wrong, go get on their nutz aswell, are you a poof or some sht?  

chill, no need to be mad lol

Advertisement

james123jones

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:10 am
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:

can you see all the other people saying to fix the game aswell? obviously you guys are doing something wrong, go get on their nutz aswell, are you a poof or some sht?  

why is there no need to be mad? have you guys fixed the issues going on these past few months? no, so the community and i do have a reason to be mad, like i said all your good for is typing a bunch of crap. bye princess convo over, type all the crap you want

GGnoReRe

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 1:55 pm
See this Game Sages are the sole freakin reason I dislike Aeria. They need to monitor these idiots more and maybe we would get some GOOD Game Sages.... I'm not saying they are all bad but must of them are literally stupid.

I tried to suggest monthly polls where we rate the GS's and of course they won't implement it though, they don't wanna see another downfall to one of their plans.

__Certified__

Rank 0
__Certified__
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:01 pm
GGnoReRe wrote:
See this Game Sages are the sole freakin reason I dislike Aeria. They need to monitor these idiots more and maybe we would get some GOOD Game Sages.... I'm not saying they are all bad but must of them are literally stupid.

I tried to suggest monthly polls where we rate the GS's and of course they won't implement it though, they don't wanna see another downfall to one of their plans.  

That's why I stopped investing money and time into sf until I see action taking place

Easier said than done.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedFeb 07, 2013 2:15 pm
GGnoReRe wrote:

what do the Gamesages have to do with how the game functions any how? We have just as little power over it then the GMs do. There are players who have personal vendettas with a few of the Gamesages but I don't see what that has to do with anything @ all. Gamesages are probably one of the most heavily monitored players around here.

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedFeb 07, 2013 4:44 pm
james123jones wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
james123jones wrote:

why is there no need to be mad? have you guys fixed the issues going on these past few months? no, so the community and i do have a reason to be mad, like i said all your good for is typing a bunch of crap. bye princess convo over, type all the crap you want  

u r mad coz im giving out answers to your complaints that goes over like a broken record lol and you're the one typing all those craps and being so mad about it. NT. yep convo over coz as ive said, nothing goes through that rock head of yours

jmc0007

Rank 1
jmc0007
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:53 pm
Cool, GS's not addressing problems simply resorting to flaming people now?

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedFeb 07, 2013 5:57 pm
jmc0007 wrote:
Cool, GS's not addressing problems simply resorting to flaming people now?  

All the problems players are experiencing have been addressed accordingly but I would also like to speak my mind and defend myself towards players like that Wink
The purpose of GS Quote's thread was made to inform players the status on the payouts so that no one is left out of the loop of what's going down.
None of us gamesages like to be harassed for something we have little if not 0 control over.

GMHigherCalibur

GameMaster: USA
GMHigherCalibur
PostedFeb 07, 2013 7:03 pm
We will pay out the SFWC and Year of the Snake playtimes when we have the time to do so. Unfortunately the GM team is swamped with work and, frankly, more important issues to deal with that take precedence (like curbing the hacking issues for one).

I have said this over and over but I guess it bears repeating: Aeria Games is a PUBLISHING STUDIO. This means we have ZERO ability to fix ANYTHING or make any changes to the game at all, in any way, shape or form. At all. EVER. Bug fixes and other items that go into a patch (such as content and hack fixes) are up to the DEVELOPER to make. Our job is to communicate these issues and provide them with what they need to be able to fix these issues. However, it comes down to them to actually make these fixes. Fixes take time as just simply knowing something is broken does not tell us WHY it is broken or HOW to fix it.

While I get that you would all like the rewards from these promotions, they are manual payouts and must fall within whatever time we have with which to do them. There has been no time, so there have been no payouts. We do know about it and we are working on freeing up our schedule enough to enable us to pay these out soon.

Until then, please continue to be patient while we work to resolve this issue. Thank you.

EDIT: I have decided to unlock this thread to allow Quote to continue to update it. I would suggest keeping the conversation civil from this point forward.